Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

02AUG13 - This should confirm the conspiracy theories...

what a shame i missed them..

You sure missed something :lol:

Really looks amazing, and sounds amazing too!! ^_^

Wow, at last finally some good news after all these months! I'm soooo ready to purchase this. I really hope it will be release sometimes during the 1st or 2nd week of August. This is great, I'm totally excited!!!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

What happened to the videos??

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

I'm Confused.

I'm drunk!

That's life I guess, if your not confused....your misinformed!

I'm envious! (Luke's got a beta-tester's banner; I haven't seen that in his signature before.)

My wife has told my doctor I had been saying the word seven 3 times a minute while spleeing. She doen't know anything about Flight simulation. Now my yoke and credit card are itching. I stll have no clue where we are from release date :(
August = best time!

Gents-

Pete was eager to give the community something to show them how advanced and complete the 777 is- and decided after he was finished that it didn't meet his expectations.  I gather he is back in his workshop creating something better...

There were a couple of youtube videos that someone posted here earlier and we had them removed...  One was created by one of our beta testers to show us something he observed during testing so that we could debug it.  The other was filmed in replay mode- and we all know that FSX goofs up external model animations royally in replay mode.  We started getting the usual kvetching so I asked him to pull them since we don't need to give the trolls any further reason to kvetch. <cough>

Anyway- you will get your fill of video I am sure...  Just be nice to the folks taking the time to create them, please...  Otherwise you might provide them with incentive to cease sharing. 

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

This would be the best birthday present for me, since mine is on the 12th.

hehe mine aswell  :P

Guy Vankeer

My wife has told my doctor I had been saying the word seven 3 times a minute while spleeing. She doen't know anything about Flight simulation. Now my yoke and credit card are itching. I stll have no clue where we are from release date :(

August = best time!

Honestly, this starts looking more like a promotional campaign to me than a serious testing period.

I'm fine with that, so Aug seems to be safe.

Time to find a low-level PMDG employee to bribe for a copy of the beta.

Who's low-level @ PMDG? :-D

I guess maybe Ryan! J/K Ryan

My mom said this bird will be released Friday 23th this month...  :Whistle:

And the price of $165,000,000 listed on the web page. Even at a 99.9999% off sale, we are still talking some coin...

I'm envious! (Luke's got a beta-tester's banner; I haven't seen that in his signature before.)

Yeah I think Luke must have waved a stack of Ben Franklins in front of the right person to make that happen :P

And now RSR is running for President!

Chris Sunseri

Oliver-

Wait- you just told me the account is empty... You can't possibly think I'm THAT cheap to buy.

B)

Mike-

I am particularly skilled at telling you nothing, huh?

(Hint: If I don't tell you- it probably means I don't know either. :blink: )

Sorry Robert,

I didn't mean to offend. Obviously my humor did not translate well.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg