Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

02AUG13 - This should confirm the conspiracy theories...

I stand by my earlier conviction that RSR and company are Saddists...... :lol:

Robert,

Thanks for the information and letting us know that it is one step close now.  If it is at all possible, and I realize that this is probably a very unfair question, but could you give us some indication, in broad terms obviously, of how the wide beta is progressing please?

I have noticed that the guys making us drool with all the screenshots and videos have mostly reported a stable and enjoyable flight experience with minor issues here and there.   Any information would be much appreciated!

Many thanks and kind regards.

I think a sudden release would be awesome! As long as I don't have a heart attack when I realize it's out lol.

Regards,

I think a surprise release would be great too so long as they give us the Heads up about 2 weeks in advance :wacko:

I think a surprise release would be great too so long as they give us the Heads up about 2 weeks in advance :wacko:

2 WEEKS? How about 2 hours?

In fact they gave us a 4 weeks notice.

I think a sudden release would be awesome! As long as I don't have a heart attack when I realize it's out lol.

Regards,

Because of things that have happened with the PMDG 777 (which is no one's fault), my excitement about has cooled somewhat.  This would definitely jump start me again.

May we please have some sort of progress update? It's been almost an entire month of silence. It's repeatedly been sudden appearance from a PMDG staff that has some news, and we get all excited and anticipate a release shortly and then followed with long moments of silence. sigh. I know patience is a virtue, but c'mon. At least OrbX keeps us updated, wish PMDG would at least provide us with more frequent updates besides leaving us out in the cold. Oh well, hope it'll be a sudden release now, and not another thread about to hype us up followed by long moments of silence again.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Do you want to fly the airplane this month

May we please have some sort of progress update? It's been almost an entire month of silence. It's repeatedly been sudden appearance from a PMDG staff that has some news, and we get all excited and anticipate a release shortly and then followed with long moments of silence. sigh. I know patience is a virtue, but c'mon. At least OrbX keeps us updated, wish PMDG would at least provide us with more frequent updates besides leaving us out in the cold. Oh well, hope it'll be a sudden release now, and not another thread about to hype us up followed by long moments of silence again.

Maybe you should read the above...

PMDG has said nothing of the sorts.  They posted a conspiracy to get you going.  In that thread (this thread) they never said anything about a release date.  They talked about August.  They talked about a Boeing calendar that happens (there is the conspiracy) to feature the B777 in the month of August.  That's what I got out of it anyhow.  

They should atleast give us an UPDATE on whats going on!!

You seriously can't wait the last week of August?

What!?? They didn't say anything about this date.

they hinted at August several times and there is only 1 week left.