Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

02AUG13 - This should confirm the conspiracy theories...

Now PMDG appears set to release their Triple-7 this month.

We shall see....

spacer.png

I thought that kind of announcement would have been on Monday anniversary of the NGX release :)

It's a little like asking "what is life" Oliver (-;

That was one of my above-average-posts! :lol:  (above my own average ...)

Just curious, do you happen to be interested in the B777 yourself, Luke?!?   (Why did you never tell us before?)

Mike-

I am particularly skilled at telling you nothing, huh? 

(Hint: If I don't tell you- it probably means I don't know either.  :blink: )

And I don't know how you do it. "We're planning to release the 777 in August if all goes well". And it becomes an astoundingly lengthy thriller, lol.

Where's that dude named Luke Pabari? I guess he's still fainted on the floor.. ^_^  Seriousely, I'm quite concerned about what happened to him if he saw this. Please someone tell me he's still alive.. :blink: (EDIT: Alright, he's alive. He posted something while I was typing the original post :))

The day the pmdg 777 comes out, I'll click on the check out button of NewEgg to order my maxed out Intel Haswell rig. It's gonna be epic.

Omar Josef
737/757/767

And I don't know how you do it. "We're planning to release the 777 in August if all goes well". And it becomes an astoundingly lengthy thriller, lol.

Where's the dude called Luke Pabari? I guess he's still fainted on the floor.. ^_^  Seriousely, I'm quite concerned about what happened to him if he saw this. Please someone tell me he's still alive.. :blink: (EDIT: Alright, he's alive. He posted something while I was typing the original post :))

He's heavily sedated.. But is otherwise okay.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

The day the pmdg 777 comes out, I'll click on the check out button of NewEgg to order my maxed out Intel Haswell rig. It's gonna be epic.

One hell of an expensive day for you lol! ^_^

hmmm, ORBX release FTX Global tail end of last month, now PMDG release the 777 by end of this month............ combination of both equals.......... Great Flight Simming all round!!

And one happy person I shall be!!

Oh this has made my day, happy happy news :).  Soon will be able to take to the skies in this wonderful aircraft.

Knowing PMDG attention to detail and talented team of developers I just know this is going to be an awesome aircraft.

Thanks,

David

David Frankland

British Airways Virtual

http://www.bavirtual.co.uk

DF1187.jpg

Gents-

All users in this forum must sign their posts.

I have removed a half dozen posts from this thread already...

I will start locking folks out of the forum entirely for failure to comply.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Great news! I'm betting for the 26th, as that'll be the start of 10 days R&R in Corfu, and it will make each and every day twice as long lol Will be nice to return too though :)

Alaister Kay

Robert, admit it, you love stirring the pot!  :P

oh mate, i spend my money in sodas and BK yet.............i need keep money again felows....(hehehe).. :P

ATO VATMEX director, VATNA P1-P2 instructor (spanish), VATSIM 897455, more than 9000 hrs flight.