Sign in to follow this  
Luis_KMIA

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TO THE NGX!

It's already been two years since on a very late Thrusday night/early Friday morning I downloaded the NGX.  Flying it is still feels new, and no other commercial aircraft add-on has come close!

I will split my time once the 777X comes out, but I've really enjoyed having the NGX as my aircraft of choice for the vast majortiy of my FSX flights.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Can't believe it's been that long already. I still fly it like it was released a week ago.

It really is hard to believe its been two years. During that time I have almost exclusively flown the NGX.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I thought it was the 4th/5th?

Alex

I thought it was the 6th!?

Anyway happy early birthday :Party:

...and no other commercial aircraft add-on has come close...

To be fair, that statement isn't 100% true.  There have been a few very impressive releases in the meanwhile, but it's also true that the NGX still feels like brand new!

To be fair, that statement isn't 100% true.  There have been a few very impressive releases in the meanwhile, but it's also true that the NGX still feels like brand new!

That's a fair criticism.  I should have prefaced it with IMHO :)

I thought it was the 4th/5th?

Alex

I was definitely measuring it in weeks, knowing it was released the evening of the 4th, since I remember it was a Thursday late night when I was about to go to sleep and all of a sudden the NGX was out.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Happy birthday to one of the best aircraft ever made for a home sim!   :clapping:   :Party:

I agree with George. One good example (and the only one I can think of :wacko:) is the Majestic Q400.

Matheus Mafra

I've been simming since 1988. Since the NGX got into my hands, I have never been more addicted to simming. Over the last two years, I have logged 976 real time hours just on the NGX. And for that, I thank you.

Happy birthday NGX!

Happy Birthday NGX!  While a few other aircraft (Majestic Q400 for example) have provided us with some great fun, IMHO nothing has held a candle to the immersion of the NGX, it's hands down the plane I turn to time and time again.  I know once the 777 comes out I'll be enjoying it quite a bit, but I'll always come home to the NGX (short/medium haul flying is my thing).  I can't wait for SP2 and I hope the -900ER to be released which will no doubt inject continued life into this amazing game changing product.  Kudos to all those involved here at PMDG who give us such wonderful aircraft to fly and who keep FSX alive!

You know I love pmdg when I can remember the release date of the ngx but always forget my sisters birthday and it was the 4 th maybe we will get the 777 on the 4th!

I can remember the exact day I quit smoking but can't tell you when my anniversary is. :lol:  

Thanks,

Ron