Sign in to follow this  
737fandm20

First PMDG 777 video preview.

Video s set to private, any chance you can change that? cannot wait august to be over lol

Kacper Nowotynski

PLEASE have SOME respect for Peter. He pulled the video and is doing another one I believe. But seriously - so much disrespect was just shown on the comments and in groups on Facebook etc. Cannot believe it. 

I think he took it down, everybody was complaining that it was rushed, i personally dont see what the big deal was.

PLEASE have SOME respect for Peter. He pulled the video and is doing another one I believe. But seriously - so much disrespect was just shown on the comments and in groups on Facebook etc. Cannot believe it. 

Very sad indeed to see such behavior.

Dont know where the comments are havnt seen them, but seriously what is wrong with people? Complaining about a first preview video? Hes not obligated to make a video in the first place. I hope it goes back up and not succumb to comments like that. If they dont like it, then dont watch it. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Please turn it back on and turn off comments. I enjoyed the video and wanted to watch it again to pick out some details. This is just the internet norm (either they are 12 years old or act like it). You could have been getting 60 FPS and filmed a real T7 and someone would have found something wrong with it.

Not again! What happened now?

It just upsets me as to why people have to be so disrespectful towards others who just want to preview what they are proud of.

Obviously Robs message didn't get out to everybody, or sink in.

Not again! What happened now?

The same people whining about not getting updates more frequently were blasting the video for not being better put together, even though the Beta team got the plane only yesterday.

Kyle Rodgers

This is the exact reason why we can never have previews of anything. Its so distasteful that people go out their way to atleast give us a sneak of their work, and all we can do is bash, judge and find every fault. The problem stems from people's presumed knowlege of the project at hand.

It's sad because in return the innocent pays for the gulty.

Its almost always people on Facebook and other poorly moderated medias; making pompous statements about a project they only care to check on everytime a preview is posted. What makes their statements even worse is the fact that they are almost always misinformed about the project being displayed.

I'm afraid that pompous, misinformed individuals making pompous, misinformed remarks will be the death of this community.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

The same people whining about not getting updates more frequently were blasting the video for not being better put together, even though the Beta team got the plane only yesterday.

Oh I see, that's too bad.

Lee

Its almost always people on Facebook and other poorly moderated medias; making pompous statements about a project they only care to check on everytime a preview is posted. What makes their statements even worse is the fact that they are almost always misinformed about the project being displayed.

I'm afraid that pompous, misinformed individuals making pompous, misinformed remarks will be the death of this community.

The people who make these remarks towards such projects are obviously the ones who want it, buy it, fly it for 1 week, delete it from their hangar and post complaining that its too complicated to fly. Then all the bashing on the next project(s) starts again.