Sign in to follow this  
737fandm20

First PMDG 777 video preview.

Oh I see, that's too bad.

Rather...

To be honest, as typically wordy as I normally am, I was really excited to post something up about my favorite things with a ton a screenshots.  Now I'm honestly not so sure.

Then again, we all know how stubborn I am and I'll probably do it anyway.

Kyle Rodgers

Rather...

To be honest, as typically wordy as I normally am, I was really excited to post something up about my favorite things with a ton a screenshots. Now I'm honestly not so sure.

Then again, we all know how stubborn I am and I'll probably do it anyway.

You wordy or stubborn? No...

Lee

-that's it, I'm changing my sig so my names in it

You wordy or stubborn? No...

Nah!  Surely you jest!

...and stop calling me Shirley!

Kyle Rodgers

i agree, any more videos that they choose to share with us, if the do choose to do so, should have the comments disabled.

I hate to see knee jerk reactions.  Remember civility and maturity are not requirements to access any media so they're always in doubt.  It wasn't enough that the nay sayers didn't like video, but they had to keep it away from those of us that would have appreciated it for what it is.  It reminds me of that political group that keeps trying to take our guns from us.

Someone posted a link to it on Facebook to another location. I am not sure if that link is still there, however, I did get a chance to watch and it was just a basic short video showing the external view and then looking around the VC.  Looks very impressive, not quite sure what people are expecting but from a first look perspective it was perfectly fine.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Far too much yammering, let's see som videos...has anyone else from the beta team besides Frug uploaded anything as yet?

spacer.png

Someone posted a link to it on Facebook to another location. I am not sure if that link is still there, however, I did get a chance to watch and it was just a basic short video showing the external view and then looking around the VC.  Looks very impressive, not quite sure what people are expecting but from a first look perspective it was perfectly fine.

+1.  Link is still active, just watched the video again.  Looking forward to the release, not exactly sure what all the negative comments were about that got the video pulled to begin with.

089327bad7087b8f202769307b435ba9.jpg

M. Starks - Senior Charter Pilot

Just had a look at the video, in the words of Macklemore, this is awesome :)

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Wasn't there another word before awesome in that song Scott?  I hope the next video can have strictly 777 sounds w/o the Macklemore B)

Chris Sunseri

Yes the link is still active:  Here ya go Rich!

http://www.twitch.tv/nokimen/b/439812625

It's not a bad first look, but it's not the greatest.  I'd never stoop so low as slamming froog on his channel.  What an unfortunate event.  

Just had a look at the video, in the words of Macklemore, this is awesome :)

I believe you're missing a word  :lol: