Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

You have 52K of thrust? I have 220,000 pounds...

Grats on being in beta Luke.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Some guys have all the luck!  Any word Luke on who's in the running for the 744v2 beta team?  Got any inside tips on how one could be selected?

Love your new sig Ollie!!

Chris Sunseri

Nice to see Luke on beta team. Well deserved! 

We couldn't resist given his enthusiasm for the project - we're all just breathing a collective sigh of relief that he likes the product haha!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

We couldn't resist given his enthusiasm for the project - we're all just breathing a collective sigh of relief that he likes the product haha!

Ryan,

Do you hate the 777? Or hate very much? Or extremely hate? Or can't hate too much?

I know it's painful to fly the 777 every day but speak too much before yesterday.

Zicheng Cai

I haven't read one bad word yet about the product.  I think deep down or even maybe not so deep down you guys knew you had very little errors with it, therefore the NDA release.  Great job.  

I think I've pressed F5 more times today than ever in my life.  

I haven't read one bad word yet about the product.  I think deep down or even maybe not so deep down you guys knew you had very little errors with it, therefore the NDA release.  Great job.  

I think I've pressed F5 more times today than ever in my life.  

Yeah I mean obviously if nothing worked we wouldn't have given them free reign to talk and show pics/vids, but still Luke is a hardcore 777 fan and knows a ton about the thing haha.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Yeah I mean obviously if nothing worked we wouldn't have given them free reign to talk and show pics/vids, but still Luke is a hardcore 777 fan and knows a ton about the thing haha.

Now you're just being humble.  You know you did an amazing job on this one.  Maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe the wide beta team are flooding the private beta forum with tons of bugs.  I Know I'm right though.  I can not wait to try her out.  

Getting to see the views and even some screens from the beta team is amazing.  

PMDG, what you guys did for Luke was great. You guys are OK in my book. Well you were OK before too, but you know what I mean.

Kacper Nowotynski

PMDG you are just awesome. Congrats Luke! Im proud of you...

Can't think of anyone else more deserving! Congrats Luke. B)

Luke,

I'll be watching your tutorial videos once they're ready, looking forward to those.

we're all just breathing a collective sigh of relief that he likes the product haha!

ANDDDD.. breathe!  :P

Thank you all once again for your overall awesomeness (is that a word? 777 made me a bit koko'  :ph34r:)

Check out this MCP panel detail - absolutely drop dead GORGEOUS!  :wub:

(FL350 enroute to VTBS from OMDB - http://www.vataware.com/flight.cfm?id=12115994)

Looks like a nice route there Luke.  Hope you have a bottle of 5 hour energy drink in the cup holder :lol:

Chris Sunseri

Looks like a nice route there Luke.  Hope you have a bottle of 5 hour energy drink in the cup holder :lol:

Unfortunately not. I can hear some of the passengers if I'm not mistaken. Sippin' on their drinks, enjoying the views from 37,000ft...

Those wings are some of Jason's best work in my opinion. Cannot get over how real they look from this perspective (and all others, of course).