Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

You have 52K of thrust? I have 220,000 pounds...

Thanks guys for the answers but I have one more question for Luke: Where do you get your ETOPS planning?Any site?

Thanks guys for the answers but I have one more question for Luke: Where do you get your ETOPS planning?Any site?

In real life, dispatchers making them (with help of computers of course), also they include fuel burns at all waypoints, fuel required for flight and also ETOP alternate airports that are suitable within max 180 minutes. But there could be also higher or less ETOP limits (but only above 60 mins, because under 60 mins is not required ETOP procedure).

For simulator at this point you can get ETOP plans here: http://www.simbrief.com/home/index.php - registration required but for free. Here they also include predicted fuel burns at different waypoints, weight based on your selection, ETOP alternates and normal alternates if no ETOPS required. 

I hope this answers your question ;)

Balan22

Balint Szarka

CPU Intel i9 9900K OC'd to 5Ghz

RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 16GB)

GPU 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER

In real life, dispatchers making them (with help of computers of course), also they include fuel burns at all waypoints, fuel required for flight and also ETOP alternate airports that are suitable within max 180 minutes. But there could be also higher or less ETOP limits (but only above 60 mins, because under 60 mins is not required ETOP procedure).

For simulator at this point you can get ETOP plans here: http://www.simbrief.com/home/index.php - registration required but for free. Here they also include predicted fuel burns at different waypoints, weight based on your selection, ETOP alternates and normal alternates if no ETOPS required. 

I hope this answers your question ;)

Balan22

Thank you Balint very well explained.

Thank you Balint very well explained.

You're very welcome ;)

Balint Szarka

Luke,

Since you seem to use the FIX page alot, is PRED ETA - ALT modelled on the fix page? (i.e. If I put in 1300Z in LSK 6R, will I get a pointer on my ND [little green circle with 1300Z next to it]). IIRC, it wasn't modelled in the 744 so kinda curious (and yes before people abuse me I understand the 744 was released when the dinosaurs were still roaming :unsure: ).

Sorry for the late reply- been out all day and Avsim crashed on me last night (probably all my HQ PNG photos lol). Yeah it's working great mate  ^_^

Example:

Sorry for the late reply- been out all day and Avsim crashed on me last night (probably all my HQ PNG photos lol). Yeah it's working great mate  ^_^

Great to hear, hope you enjoyed Newport Beach :He He: (Don't worry I am not a stalker, just follow you on Instagram...lol).

Great to hear, hope you enjoyed Newport Beach :He He: (Don't worry I am not a stalker, just follow you on Instagram...lol).

Slight sense of relief (just checking under garden chairs...  :ph34r:)

Thanks for posting that photo Luke, the display almost looks more detailed than the 737NGX.

Beautiful.

Really nice MCP shot over NAT Yankee  - FL370/Mach.84

Sunrise at FL370 in Shannons airspace. Finally found the Sunrise texture I've been looking for in REX  :biggrin:

A possible release date:

PMDG777's release date is August 20th because he mentioned at the end of post "but this release will stand the FSX world on its ear- AGAIN- Bravo Zulu PMDG!" bravo=2 zulu=0

according to this post:

If not then sorry...

Balan22

But remember that this is just a guess.

Balint Szarka

A possible release date:

PMDG777's release date is August 20th because he mentioned at the end of post "but this release will stand the FSX world on its ear- AGAIN- Bravo Zulu PMDG!" bravo=2 zulu=0

according to this post:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/416019-beta-notes-london-stansted-single-engine-performance/

If not then sorry...

Balan22

But remember that this is just a guess.

When you think you've heard it all....