Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

You have 52K of thrust? I have 220,000 pounds...

Any of you guys got a mail and you are on Gmail? I haven't got nothing. Bought via Flightsimstore

Will that data be available to current TOPCAT owners, or only to people purchasing PFPX?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

Do you think PFPX has the actual release candidate specs already for the 777-200LRX?  

To be acurate they are not using data provided by the addon creator, all their performance for which they have data are from airplane manufacturers, maybe not directly but not from speicification given by addons, so they don't need the data from PMDG to work. 

Will that data be available to current TOPCAT owners, or only to people purchasing PFPX?

That is a different dataset. Topcat data does not exist for any 777 variant at this point.

Hee dear Luke, I see PMDG added the KLM livery (obviously fictive, but doesn't matter for the 'wauw-factor'). Are you willing to take a a few amazing shots of this bird?  ^_^ Thank you in advantage!  :rolleyes:

To be acurate they are not using data provided by the addon creator, all their performance for which they have data are from airplane manufacturers, maybe not directly but not from speicification given by addons, so they don't need the data from PMDG to work. 

That's what I was thinking, so if PMDG modelled exact Boeing specs...   then PFPX would be good to use right away.  

That's what I was thinking, so if PMDG modelled exact Boeing specs...   then PFPX would be good to use right away.  

The NGX profile the folks at PFPX created has a bias of 0.3% (i.e the 737 PFPX profile needs to have an additional 0.3% added on to match the NGX's figures). Pretty close.

Most real OFP's you will see have a P-FACTOR of around 1% (unless its a brand new a/c), and this is confirmed on the IDENT pages on the CDU.

Hee dear Luke, I see PMDG added the KLM livery (obviously fictive, but doesn't matter for the 'wauw-factor'). Are you willing to take a a few amazing shots of this bird?  ^_^ Thank you in advantage!  :rolleyes:

Steven- did a test in the KLM livery this morning. Will upload in this thread a little later.

Most real OFP's you will see have a P-FACTOR of around 1% (unless its a brand new a/c), and this is confirmed on the IDENT pages on the CDU.

Yep.  So I'm thinking PFPX will work pretty darn close with the initial PMDG release.  

Luke I just noticed a problem with your filed plan on vataware.  Looks like you have a VOR near Paraguay coming up. Want me to re-dispatch? :lol:  

Absolutely no idea what's going on there lol. Also it messed up the start of the route - perfectly fine when entering in the FMC. Had to do it manually since simroutes didn't like what I imputed (thankfully takes minutes being able to use keyboard) Happened yesterday too! PFPX can't come sooner ha. The route is from a rw EK OFP too. 

Absolutely no idea what's going on there lol. Also it messed up the start of the route - perfectly fine when entering in the FMC. Had to do it manually since simroutes didn't like what I imputed (thankfully takes minutes being able to use keyboard) Happened yesterday too! PFPX can't come sooner ha. The route is from a rw EK OFP too. 

The problem is obviously with vataware.  It happens to me too.  PS: Have you noticed the changes on the PFPX site?  Oooooo it's soon!