Sign in to follow this  
737fandm20

777 Beta

Hey I flushed out the first bug on the NGX.  The radio altimeter would initialize at 10,000 feet and the only solution to get it down to mins was to use the knob ... took forever.  I didn't fix the problem, but I identified it.  Can I have a copy for "wide beta testing"?

Only slightly kidding.

Plus spending massive amounts of time volunteering to make AVSIM the great place that it is ought to be worth something.

Gosh I'm a wh*re. :)

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Cmon Luke(Pabari) post some shots!

Hehe - sorry I've been out all day and no time for the 777. Until I told my brother to step on it in the car! B) Check out my previous thread - goes for everyone. As for a video... I need to check the fraps performance. I'm not putting up a laggy video unfortunately. We'll see though!

I'm just messing with you.  If I were in your shoes, I'd be hard pressed to post any shots or videos due to the pure thrill of flying her.  Only 2300 more miles and you'll be in Bangkok :rolleyes:

Chris Sunseri

I am down with their selection protocol, they choose some great persons, Luke has displayed nothing but excellence since I have known him on this forum, he is doing well

I agree with that. Luke is probably the equivalent of what the poster child would be for the project. I am very happy for him to be chosen. Also the others I agree were a good choice.

My dad is a 777 Captain for Emirates and didn't get to beta test the PMDG 777

Did he try applying?

Cool Andrew you following in your fathers foot steps ?

Rich Sennett

I have some question to ask,Do we have 2D panel to use??

To my knowledge there isn't any 2D panel. It looks like there's only 2D pop-ups of the FMC etc...

My dad was interested in applying but he does not have enough time at all since he does a lot of flights and most of them are long hauls