Sign in to follow this  
SVA1181

Request to all 777 beta testers: compilation of previews in one thread (if possible)

Well the title says it all, so in order to have an up to date information of all your opinions, pictures and videos, please try to post all your comments in one thread.

Thanks a lot,

Great idea Steve.  Now that their secret identities have been revealed and their TS clearances deleted by RSR, let's see the goods.

Chris Sunseri

Spoken like a true demanding PMDG 777 lover ;-)

Well the 777 is my ultimate aircraft, i have 2 scaled models in my office (Emirates 773 and BA 772), although i dont belong to the aviation or travel industries  B) .

Well the 777 is my ultimate aircraft, i have 2 scaled models in my office (Emirates 773 and BA 772), although i dont belong to the aviation or travel industries  B) .

It was a joke.  I know it wasn't lost on you so I won't apologise.   :P

I also had that thought of a merged beta thread would be amazing, but didn't want to say anything.  Kudos to you.  Let's see if it happens.  

It was a joke.  I know it wasn't lost on you so I won't apologise.   :P

:lol: sure there is no need buddy  :good:

cheers

Hi dennis, I know it's not that hard to follow, but still some info will be missed here and there. Here is another idea, if not a common thread can be done, at least some commonalities will help, for example, starting beta testing threads with a common title (e.g. PMDG777 Beta testing review: xxxxxxx, etc....). I mainly read avsim's home page, and sometimes threads titles are confusing

Steve,

It's not a bad idea, but it is a stretch to think you are going to get 15 or so beta testers to get together and agree on some form of forum uniformity (I had to think a while for that phrase).  Either way, good luck on your quest.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Nice video AJ. Don't take this the wrong way, but would it be possible to hear the flight deck etc. next time around and not have the music over the top? 

A sound preview is coming in Preview #2.

A sound preview is coming in Preview #2.

Brilliant. Thanks  :biggrin: