Sign in to follow this  
byork

Please help 'Spread the Word' about FS2Crew Airbus!

Gents,

FS2Crew is an indie developer and we cater to a niche of the nice market, and even that's an over statement  :lol:

The market for people interested in simulating Airbus procedures from the vantage point of the Captain/PF is rather small to say the least  :P 

We really need your support to continue making advanced airline crew simulations like FS2Crew.

If possible, all we ask is that you please help us by spreading the word about FS2Crew Airbus to your friends via Facebook, Twitter or the forums.

If you're a member of a VA, please encourage your VA to join our VA program!

Thank you for your support!   And thank you for helping get the word out!

It's appreciated!

All the best,

Certainly will. Can't wait to download, trailer looks amazing.

Just to let you know that the virtual airline I fly for must be in the alliance as we get the discount, but you don't have a signature strip for us on the VA page, flyuk.aero

Jason Dilley

I did make posts in all FS Forums I am assigned, because I am a Great Fan of your Voice Version. I dont own the 737NGX Aircraft and Voice Version, but if this is the best FS2Crew Version ever, i dont need it :). I am Airbus addicted ;)

Thanks Bryan for an other great product !!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Best regards / Schöne Grüße
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

Good genuine work along with dedicated people never stops going into public by even delibrrate hiding it or not spreading it.

U guys have taken simulation to next level man