Sign in to follow this  
737fandm20

Re PMDG 777 first preview video!

O so you dont want to see any videos to pass the time until it releases.

No I want them to stop spending all their dang time on making videos, and focus on releasing it.

It's time to stop flying the 777 just for fun, (or what you call "beta testing)

No I want them to stop spending all their dang time on making videos, and focus on releasing it.

If you ever flew the Aerosoft A320 (which by now has matured into a decent plane) when it first came out you will learn to appreciate beta testing, these vids are made by testors and not by the programmers themselves. 

Dude its called looking for bugs. without them might as well not buy it.

Dude its called looking for bugs. without them might as well not buy it.

Don't pay attention to him. He doesn't know what he's talking about. :)

He's just upset because he can't buy it yet.

Impatience is all.

TROLLING DETECTED, FUEL SWITCH OFF! 

Don't pay attention to him. He doesn't know what he's talking about. :)

He's just upset because he can't buy it yet.

Impatience is all.

a side from that, an external view of engine startup is much appreciated :) 

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hey Lyle I hear your momma calling. Its way past your bedtime. When you wake up and your momma changes your diaper and powders your butt you'll fell better.

Tim Ling

I'm glad the testers are posting videos. Keep them coming as some of us appreciate them. (Plus the dev team can keep squashing bugs and not have to worry about screen shots or vids)

Thanks for the videos.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

approximately 165 million videos need to be uploaded

As long as they are recorded and rendered at the proper aspect ratio I won't care how many I have to watch.  

when it first came out you will learn to appreciate beta testing, these vids are made by testors and not by the programmers themselves. 

Oh my but when it came out WE the CUSTOMERS were the beta testers it felt like.  It's a great bus now but it felt like forever getting it to where it is now.  I feel a completely different story with this T7

Thanks for posting these videos - appreciate it great stuff

Rich Sennett

Gents-

For all the "critics" out there excoriating these poor beta tester volunteers for not taking the time to create Emmy Award worthy videos- please take a moment and hit your reset button.

These folks are responsible to PMDG- not to you...

Their primary task is to help us verify that the product is ready for you to use.  Their mission is not to dance like monkeys and create artwork for your every whim...

I know you guys are excited...  Trust me- WE are excited to get this airplane to you...

Just don't beat up on the guys that are helping us to do that-  it isn't proper.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Gents-

For all the "critics" out there excoriating these poor beta tester volunteers for not taking the time to create Emmy Award worthy videos- please take a moment and hit your reset button.

Their primary task is to help us verify that the product is ready for you to use.  Their mission is not to dance like monkeys and create artwork for your every whim...

I know you guys are excited...  Trust me- WE are excited to get this airplane to you...

Just don't beat up on the guys that are helping us to do that-  it isn't proper.

Amen and thankyou sir :Hug:

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

Gents-

I was joking about the 480p.  :hi:

Great to see some video action.

I think I'm going to get the full manual kit for this bird, I've always wanted to fully understand and operate one airliner simulation to its max, beyond what usual tutorials can offer, this bird is probably going to be that one as I prefer something I can use for both long haul and some popular shorter haul routes. 

Regards

Joona L