Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Simlauncher, weird aircraft behavior and message

Everytime I go to change an aircraft in Simlauncher 8.9, I get a pop up window saying "Changing aircraft might produce unpredictable results. Do you want to continue.?"

What does this always come up? I am trying to pinpoint the problem as to why I can't see my plane when using any external views/cameras, and I'm starting to think its because of simlauncher that's causing this strange behavior. 

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Yeah, tried to use it several times in the past but finally quit since it indeed produces unpredictable results. What's the use of it when I can't change aircraft without making it a default flight immediately?! Defeats the purpose.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see no problem with the addon. I bring it up, select my flight and aircraft, and fly. The aircraft selected at the time the flight was stored is overwritten by your latest selection. I can also alter weather to real, with an addon, or a pre-loaded style. That warning is harmless and has no effect on the operation of the program.

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

I use this little app as well and I can change anything and never have an issue.

Just load up another plane and try it...if it works for you then you're good to go.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3