Sign in to follow this  
buspelle

Help please, the Carenado B200 KingAir or the Flight1...?

Need some help from You before I buy either the Carenado or the flight1 Beech B200 King Air.

What to choose? the best one in FPS? details?, the "feeling" of flying etc etc...

What Would You recomend me to purchase?

Best Regards

Per

Flight 1 without question

Yes...Flight 1. There is no further discussion possible on the subject.

I have the Carenado King Air 90 so no direct comparison to my Flight1 B200...but if you want a FULL featured simulation, the Flight1 is priced appropriately.

Yes, would agree Flight 1, fantastic plane. It will be a little harder on FPS then Carenado, but a very detailed and fun plane to fly. No comparison :rolleyes:

Cheers

Martin

Once sp1 comes out the F1 will be the best GA addon available to date IMHO.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thank Yoy so much Guys, that made it clear for me. Easy, I go for the Flight1, no doubt about that.

Thank You!

Per

Carenado's isn't horrible.  It has a place if you want steam gauges.  Flight1's is the better simulation of a turboprop for sure.  And a little harder to fly.  Perhaps carenado's c90 can coexist beside the F1.  And there's Milviz's incoming 350 so every KA can be covered!

Once sp1 comes out the F1 will be the best GA addon available to date IMHO.

Whats in sp1?
  • Upvote 1

Whats in sp1?

Service pack 1, update which should fix some bugs and perhaps add new features. 

I think I might get this F1 bird at some point, it sounds really good. 

/// Didn't notice the "in" between Whats and sp1, shouldn't try to post just after waking up.  :lol:

I know what a service pack is, but since the be200 support forum is closed to non-customers, we have no idea what bugs there are, if any. :/

The Carenado is very nice, but the F1 is in a league of it's own. I haven't been able stay out of it the past few days.

When my favorite controller is on, I'm usually jumping all over L.A center.

It was nice tonight being asked if I was capable of flying a certain procedure with it and being able to respond "I am to please" while initiating said procedure.

Yeah, get the F1.

The "bugs" are the usual  fine tuning changes needed when any new product is first introduced.  Tire screech, wheel rotation, and maybe a dozen other things.  The biggest fix i am waiting for is a cure for some pretty bad (IMHO) ballooning when full flaps are called for. There is nothing now that would preclude your enjoying the airplane--but the known ballooning problem is unpleasant.

Be prepared to study the manual.

If you own either (or both) the Cessna Mustang or Cessna 182T be advised that this is by far better than both.

do not forget the best is maybe yet to come , the Milviz King Air 350i when it is released? ,have a look at these picture,s  near the bottom of  the page ,it looks  Brilliant   to me,and Milviz systems are usually very good ,this is what I am waiting for,hope its worth the wait, P3d and Fsx compatible to go I hope good old Milviz !

peter

http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2660