Sign in to follow this  
buspelle

Help please, the Carenado B200 KingAir or the Flight1...?

Milviz King Air 350i Cockpit looks GREAT  --  but one thing stood out as a major error.

EMERGENCY FREQ  Button is marked 124.5  !!   (That could ruin your day)

Correct EMERGENCY FREQ  is  121.50

The choice of 121.5 MHz was made by the ICAO in conjunction with ARINC and the ITU.

Please be aware these pics are works in progress. Our painters are not experts in aviation but experts in.. painting. Out.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Please be aware these pics are works in progress. Our painters are not experts in aviation but experts in.. painting. Out.

You are welcome to the constructive feedback,  and the information confirmation.   :rolleyes:

No thank-you expected  -- or received.

Thanks.  I was up really late last night dealing with a very sick 2.5 year old...  I apologize.  Not my finest moment.

• Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Thanks.  I was up really late last night dealing with a very sick 2.5 year old...  I apologize.  Not my finest moment.

Hoping all gets better . i recall those days, yrs and yrs  ago. Family is priority.

BTW. Ready for the 350 to complete my round the world. heck I would even take an incomplete model of a 350 as it would be 10 times better than any current 350!

Wow!!  The thing I hate with the 360* mouse scroll is that I always want to reach out and click the controls!!

All of the  picture,s of the Milviz 350i I have seen  look brill ,I have two of their aircraft F86 sabre  and the B55 beech baron both of which have superb graphics and systems and are at the  top of the tree for me ,wonder when their  King Air 350i will be released ,

peter

Can someone compare B200 with Mustang? Is B200 hard on fps like Mustang or less?

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

You are welcome to the constructive feedback, and the information confirmation. :rolleyes:

No thank-you expected -- or received.

Oooh. Overreact much?

• Upvote 1

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

King air's G1000 is a huge improvement over their Mustang. I dare say its frame rate friendly hehe.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I will soon have all three in my hanger, already have Carenado and Flight1, just waiting for the 350i, I just can't get enough of these KingAirs B)

Yes, would agree with Ryan, the Flight1 KA is a lot easier on frame's than the Mustang, but the Mustang is a hoot to fly, I just turn things down a bit. At FL31 can't see much anyhow...and the Flight1 KA gives the Mustang a run for it's money when it comes to speed.....

Cheers

Martin

I will soon have all three in my hanger, already have Carenado and Flight1, just waiting for the 350i, I just can't get enough of these KingAirs

yep, I have the Carenado C90/Flight1 B200 and plan on getting the MV. The 350i will make for good comparisons. The Flight1 B200 is one of those projects that is difficult to believe it's such a great simulation. Way different league than any other FSX King Airs (PMDG B1900 comes close for flying but not for failures/maint).

...and the Flight1 KA gives the Mustang a run for it's money when it comes to speed.....

Yes it truly does... The king air does best in the upper 20's - I was doing 314 KTAS at fl280 the other night... Get a nice tailwind and you'll easily fly over 350 across the ground.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |