Sign in to follow this  
buspelle

Help please, the Carenado B200 KingAir or the Flight1...?

...Hmmm. I bought them both, the F1 and the Carenado,,, And I must say, on my computer, the Carenado is a true winner. all time.

It might be because I have a slight "modest" computer, the F1 King Air is not a joy to fly, stutters, bad frames, (12-17 default at ESSA) etc...

Carenado is not "smooth as silk" but way better...

Anyone know if its possible to get the money back for the KingAir? can such things be done when You paid for it and downloaded it via internet?

Regards

Per

Flight 1 has a 30 day refund policy.

Refund policy??? Ok, that is nice! Could You please tell me how to do Sir, because I find the Flight1 website regarding this is a bit hard to understand.

Please tell me/help if You know how to do this!

Best Regards

Per

Click on support near the top of the flight 1 website, and open a ticket, choose the one that is customer service or similar. Just fill out the info an give them your order number and they will get back to you with further instructions.

Best

Lee

The problem, as you thought, is your computer.  But jump through the hoops and Flight1 will refund your $$$ without problem

Carenado b200 is great.I'm not a fan of flight 1 planes but except for the Citation mustang.Perfect!!!

Purchased this from Flight1 a few weeks ago. Anyone know how to stop the plane from ballooning so badly with flaps? It's a tad ridiculous. That and the 3d lights get disabled when vis drops below approx. 12-13 miles.

...was going to ask for a refund but time got away from me...I think tonight is my last chance.

take it you got the right speed set  for  the flaps you have selected

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

well yea I suppose I do...I'm just going by the tutorial flight which tells you to deploy first notch at around 150kias...and the plane balloons like crazy at that speed...I've tried even slower speeds too but i cant wait too long since it begins to drop pretty quick without flaps. I'm also heavy on fuel...doing pattern work. The ballooning will take me to maybe +1,000fpm if I dont push down hard on the yoke to a nose down attitude.

When I was flying FSX I owned the B200 and found there is no way (that I've ever read anywhere) to get rid of the ballooning.  I'd sort of suggest not asking at the F1 King Air forum.  The ballooning is a definite annoyance and is just as bad, if not worse, when full flaps are deployed.  I simply learned to apply some authoritative nose down pressure on the yoke at those points.  I've  since moved to P3D and now fly the Carenado B200 and I have to say that while I think the Flight1 KA is the best KA ever written, the Carenado is much much better when it comes to that pesky ballooning.  

When I was flying FSX I owned the B200 and found there is no way (that I've ever read anywhere) to get rid of the ballooning.  I'd sort of suggest not asking at the F1 King Air forum.  The ballooning is a definite annoyance and is just as bad, if not worse, when full flaps are deployed.  I simply learned to apply some authoritative nose down pressure on the yoke at those points.  I've  since moved to P3D and now fly the Carenado B200 and I have to say that while I think the Flight1 KA is the best KA ever written, the Carenado is much much better when it comes to that pesky ballooning.  

Why not copy the air file from the Carenado to the F1?  

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Oh yeah!  Have fun with your reinstall.  No cross fertilization between the species.  In other words, don't even think about it.

Heh...well, always keep a backup.  It can work well for some airplanes...quite well.  Not that I go out and try to find reasons to do it but I have done it on two airplanes because, apart from the flight model, everything else about the airplane was great.  Can't say I saw negative impact at all...everything works...and I have a backup of the old air file in case I do find something.  Try the realair C172 air file on the A2A Cessna...slow flight is vastly improved and the airplane will wing-over beautifully from a stall...if you like wing-overs :).

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Need some help from You before I buy either the Carenado or the flight1 Beech B200 King Air.

What to choose? the best one in FPS? details?, the "feeling" of flying etc etc...

What Would You recomend me to purchase?

Best Regards

Per

They're both good. If you want more modern, go with Flight 1. The glass cockpit is a frame hog though. The Carenado is a great model, but it's also modeled after an older aircraft without all of the electronics. 

Personally, I like the Flight 1, but I still break the Carenado out every now and then.

They're both good. If you want more modern, go with Flight 1. The glass cockpit is a frame hog though. The Carenado is a great model, but it's also modeled after an older aircraft without all of the electronics. 

Personally, I like the Flight 1, but I still break the Carenado out every now and then.

I am sorry for going off-topic, but I wanted to pass on a friendly reminder that AVSIM's signature rules have been changed. It is no longer allowed to have the systems specifications in your signature. Please use the "My PC" tab provided in your profile instead. For the full set of rules please see the Forums tab at the top of every forum page or follow this link: http://forum.avsim.net/page/AVSIM%20Pages/sig.html

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,