lyon4.jpg

lyon5.jpg

lyon6.jpg

lyon7.jpg

lyon8.jpg

lyon9.jpg

lyon10.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

FranceVFR is absolutely one of the best photo real I've ever seen! Amazing shots! Which part of FranceVFR is this taken from?

What is your LOD_RADIUS set to in these photos?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

FranceVFR is absolutely one of the best photo real I've ever seen! Amazing shots! Which part of FranceVFR is this taken from?

What is your LOD_RADIUS set to in these photos?

Region: Rhone-Alps

LOD: 9.5

HLJAMES

WOW!! My city!!! Amazing!!

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | i9-9900K O/C 5.0 GHz | ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR 4 - 3200MHz | Asus Rog Strix Z390-E Gaming | Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe | Kaken X62 Cpu Cooler | NZXT H510 Elite Case

Nice as usual!!

I must remember to buy this scenery, never seem to go through with it

Holy cow! This scenery probably limits your flying - you must not want to fly anywhere else, these shots are so amazing!
Sascha

I have the same scenery for most of France, Unfortunately my installation suffers from blurries, and I can't make it look that good :(

have the same scenery for most of France, Unfortunately my installation suffers from blurries, and I can't make it look that good

Check the read speed on your storage, need 160mb/sec.

HLJAMES

Is there a way to figure out the read speed on your HDD? Also does de fragmenting your drive help with the loading times that textures appear and autogen pop ups?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Is there a way to figure out the read speed on your HDD? Also does de fragmenting your drive help with the loading times that textures appear and autogen pop ups?

HD Tune (free)

HLJAMES