Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Happy Birthday Mr. Robert Randazzo!

Everyone realizes, I hope, that you have given Rob a present. With all of these congratulatory messages, a little birdie has told me that he feels he can now take tomorrow off! OFF! No work on the T7, no responses in the forums, no progress in putting this project to bed. Well, you get the idea. So, when the release of the T7 is one day later than it should have been, you will know who to blame - you lot!

Happy, happy, happy BDay Rob! :Party:

he can now take tomorrow off! OFF! No work on the T7, no responses in the forums, no progress in putting this project to bed. Well, you get the idea. So, when the release of the T7 is one day later than it should have been, you will know who to blame - you lot!

kick-ass.gif

:LMAO:  :Just Kidding:

NOTICE OF BIRTH ANNIVERSARY.

Robert S. Randazzo was allocated a 25 minute window for birthday-related commemorations this morning at 0530. He received a government issue cake (photo attached) and was played a verse of "Happy Birthday To You" as an expression of merriment.

The chain to his desk has now been re-attached, although as a gesture of goodwill we have left the 'duty-prioritization-enforcement' electrodes off his forehead for the rest of the day.

(Happy birthday Rob!)

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Happy birthday Rob! Best wishes and may you have many more birthdays in the future!

-Ivo

Happy birthday Rob have a good one.

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Happy Birthday from where it is already August 4th.

Oh and Steve I reckon he's 21 with several years experience :P

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Many happy returns of the day Robert! Hope it's a great one! Enjoy it!

Now....for the matter of my present to give to you...erm......errrrrr....I would give you a secret copy of the 777 I don't have....but then you've already got one of them......her, I would fedex you an apple pie, or other food relaed ting....but then it would go stodgy.....ehrm.........ah. maybe next year? :P 

Happy Birthday Rob! :drinks:

Chris Howard

Happy birthday Captain! I hope you many more years with happy landings.

:canada-flag:  :spain-flag: