Sign in to follow this  
cavaricooper

777F ATC..... No...NO...No.......... not THAT ATC!

No freight loaders in the 777F - we're extremely close to the animation limit again and I'm nearly positive something like this would push it over the edge. GSX or AES will be your best bet I think.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Gosh, another beautifully written piece :-)

I think I smiled the whole way :-) :-)

Thx!

Rob Robson

Glad you are enjoying it. She's quite wonderful. I keep marveling how a platform this old (FSX) can still be taken this far!

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

can u show some more photo about fuel and some ECAM message ?

ECAM? Really? ))-:

--

Love your posts, Carl.

Thanks.... I'll leave the vids to the younger generation :).  I can't wrap my head around it, and some of the audience is pretty caustic about post-production.

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Love it Carl! In comparison, how does it feel flying a load freighter to a long ranger? I'm super fly the FedEx Triple you see. Many thanks! 

Very nice writing again. I wish I could write something like that :) Even when I review french adventure video games for my wesbsite I just don't write so nicely (not even in french). Great job and I enjoyed really a lot reading it. It's always nice with the pictures, but writing is also very good when well written like this.

Cheers!