Sign in to follow this  
iainsmith

A Couple Of Problems

The main one is that my FS2Crew doesn't automatically progress from one mode to the next e.g. from 

After Start Checklist to Before Takeoff Checklist To The Line. I didn't run the pre-flight but started at Before Start Checklist To The Line. I have to manually move to the next mode. Is this correct?

Also, the ECAM memo was showing a blue Test for T/O Config but pressing the T/O Config button did nothing although this worked before I installed FS2Crew.

Iain Smith

Hi Iain,

FS2Crew assumes you're using the FS2Crew Start Crew.

The trigger to switch to "After Start Checklist" is this voice command used with the Start Crew.

If you do not use the FS2Crew Start crew, then you will need to switch the mode manually.

Please see the Captain's Flow in the manual... look at point 5.

(If Push Back Required)

1. Speak: "COCKPIT TO GROUND".
  2. Speak: "WE ARE READY FOR PUSHBACK AND ENGINE START".
  3. Speak: "BRAKES RELEASED".
  4. When instructed, speak: "BRAKE SET".
  5. Speak: "YOU ARE CLEARED TO DISCONNECT AND GO TO HAND SIGNALS". <- THIS COMMAND IS WHAT TRIGGERS THE MODE CHANGE TO 'A. START PROC'.

For ECAM Memo, The FO presses the TO Config Button for you during taxi.  Are you sure the aircraft was configured right with nothing missing (like seatbelts on, etc)

Cheers,

Hi Bryan, thanks for that.  I'll check those points and read some more! :wub:

Iain