Sign in to follow this  
Guest tallpilot

What kind of airplanes have you flown/flown in?

Guest Ty89m

airliners don't count. Im just curious to see what all of you have gotten rides in, flown. Just kinda interested. Kinda get the subject off fs 2004 for a bit, lol. I guess I'll go first. Im based out of Bozeman, MT. Heres is the list so far.1932 Fleet 9 bi-plane (only one in the world)BT-13AT-6L-19 BirddogCessna 150, 172, 180, 185, 190, 195, AirmasterExtra 300LBeechcraft A-36RV-6, RV-4Waco YMF-5Tiger MothWaco YPF 6 (I think, lol)HowardPA-11 Cub, PA-14Travel AirMonocoupe 110Well that's all I can remember so far, and Im only 18. Just curious what neat airplanes you other members have been in. To all who input, Thanks! Ty89m

Guest freequest

Well ill try and remmber them all... here goesCessna 172Cessna 152AThese are the only 2 im sad to say...

Hmm time to fire up the memory.. not that many :)Cessna 152Cessna 441 Conquest 2Props, I dunno if you'd consider these Airliners :)Fokker F-27Hawker Siddeley HS-748SAAB 340BFairchild Swearingen SA-227AC Metro III

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Digging out the old logbook...Cessna 150Cessna 172Piper Cherokee 140Piper Cherokee 180Piper Cherokee ArrowMooney 21 ExecutiveMooney MasterAll many years ago (sigh)Doug

Guest B52Drivr

Hello All,Well, I will give you just the aircraft I have flown, (If I can remember them all, and they will be in the progression of when I flew them) from my first piloting experience to the last.Cessna 310 (father had one, that is what I learned to fly on!)Cessna 150T-34T-37T-33B52-DB52-GF-111DF4-(Phantom II)KC-135 (with older 707 type engines)707-320B727-100Cessna 421 GELear 25BAE J41Beechcraft King AirMD-500 (rotorcraft)I'm sure there is one or two I have missed, but that is the majority of them . . . I won't even get into the number of aircraft I have flown in as a passenger or in the right seat. Best to allClayton T. DopkeMajor, USAF (retired)"Drac"

Hmmm, I guess my experience is pretty limited! :)C172K (only ridden in)C172MC172RC172SP

Cessna 152, 172, 206, 207MauleSuper StearmanFord Tri-motorPiper Warrior, Archer, Arrow, Seminole, Seneca, Cherokee sixGrunman YankeeRV6's --- lot's of different onesP-51D Mustang1936 Waco bi-planePitt's S2BTwin Otters including floatsI'm sure there is more, just can't think of them at the moment :)

Several Different C152'sSeveral different C172's ranging from 1965 to 2002 modelsA couple of C172RG'sBeach 76 DouchessKingAir C90Piper Cheyenne IIHughes OH-6AThe last thing I flew in was a Bell 427 Medivac chopper, unfortunately I was the passenger.

Not counting airliners:Piper WarriorCessna 172Hughes 500Eurocopter A-StarCounting Airliners: ;)727-100/200/200ADV737-200/300/500747-200/400757-200767-200/300ER/322777-200A319A320F-28CRJ-200EMB-120Jetstream 41

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I've flown in:KC135 TankerB-17 (Confederate Air Force)Cessna 152Cessna 172UH1 HueyLearjetGot to fly:Cessna 172Flown the Air Force simulator of the F4 Phantom at Davis Monthan Air Force Base, in Tucson when they still trained pilots of that aircraft there.HarryKey West, FL

Guest Robert_S

Not counting airliners, which weren't many...Grumman CheetahFord TrimotorRepublic SeabeeI thought I'd be the only one to list the Trimotor, but that's sure not the case.The Seabee seemed to have more holes in the panel than gauges, but what-the-heck. :-rollAnd though I never flew in it (but came close to taking a deadhead leg to Las Vegas), I once sat in the pilot's seat of Barron Hilton's LearJet. I kicked the center console only slightly climbing in the thing. :-lolOh... took a helicopter ride once over Los Angeles harbor, but no idea what it was. Some small wiry thing, probably a Hughes or a Bell.[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]"Don't stall on me, I have to soar!"~Richard Harvey, 1/21/2003

Guest caravan

O.K. here goesCessna 152,172 ,180,185, Caravan and Grand Caravan. The Caravan was on amphib floatsPiper Navajo and a 140Beaver on floats and wheel ski'sOtterHughes 500Bell Jet Ranger 204, 205, 212 and 214And 4.5 hours on a Caribou on a B. C. search mission

Guest Bob I

Harvard MkII & MkIV, North Star, Blackburn Beverly, DH Chipmunk MkII, C5A&B, C45, C82, C119, C130B&H, C140, C141A&B, T33 MkV, Saberliner, DeHavilland Herron, DH Dove, DH Otter,Wheels & Floats, DH Beaver, Wheels & Floats, Norsman MkII, Fleet Canuck, CL44, Cosmopolitan, Huey, and a Hughes 500. Being an old guy, this took 42 years, which encompassed both military and civilian service. The one I remember the best... The Lancaster, she was from 408 Sq., Uplands Ontario. Thanks for the memories.Bob... out to pasture in sunny Florida

Guest DNelson

Hey Ty,I remember talking to you here a couple years ago about Wayne's BT-13. Too bad he sold it, I loved that plane. Is that his Airmaster you rode in? I saw him last summer up there and he was working on it, but hadn't finished it yet.BTW, I got my private in Bozeman a looong time ago, in 1976. Took my checkride with Paul Newby, who you might know.DanOh yeah, my short list:C-140 (I think)C-150/152C-172, many models up thru 172SC-172RGC-172XP (loved that one)C-177RGC-182, several modelsC-206Piper Cherokee 140WarriorArcherArrowOld Mooney, don't recall the model, it was so ancient it had the old Johnson bar manual landing gearBT-13