Sign in to follow this  
grand_voyageur

Problem with pushback : it never ends

Will this Ultimate Ground Crew X be an FSX only or are you looking to venture into X-Plane world as well?

FSX and P3D only.

I don't see us going into X-Plane territority for a very long time.  The mass of the market is still clearly with FSX.

the only thing I can think of that I am doing differently is to actually call out "Breaks Off" and then "Breaks On", not sure if that will make any difference or not, just seems strange as it's only just started to be an issue.

I think that's the problem. I remember having had this issue. If you initiate pushback via AES/GSX and then speak "Brakes Released", FS2Crew's pushback is triggered as well. So you have two tools controlling the pushback at the same time. (Funnily enough, speaking "Brakes released" at this point will trigger FS2Crew pushback even if pushback is disabled on the CFG panel.)

I use either AES or GSX for pushback. When it comes to initiating the pushback sequence, I just say "Cockpit to ground" - "We are ready for engine start".

Then I press the AES/GSX key for pushback, and DO NOT say "Brakes released".

Once pushback is complete and parking brake is set, I say "Brakes set", and FS2Crew ground crew responds.

I'm SO looking forward to Ultimate Ground Crew X!!!

Hope this helps,

Stefan

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

I cant believe this has never been solved. There is definitely a push-back problem with the Airbus 320 pro. and GSX. The push-back doesn't end on its own unless you use shift P.  Why hasn't this ever been solved after all these years and versions?

13 hours ago, byork said:

I believe it's a glitch in FSX.  I never could consistently reproduce it.

That's why we are making UGCX.

I have p3d same there