Sign in to follow this  
oosterlo

CTD when calling the descent checklist to EHRD

Hello,

I have the problem where my FSX gives a CTD when decending into EHRD. It happens at the moment, when I have called for the decent checlist, and it wants to read the Landing altitude.

EHRD is below sealevel, but so is EHAM. But it doesn't crash when I arrive into EHAM.

I have installed the latest 2.2a update.

Was this ever solved, had same problem but flying into eham, moments after calling descent checklist it ctd have used fs2crew for over a year and have update installed but never flown into eham or most likely never any airport below sea level while using fs2crew

Hi Bryan

I did have the latest (Jan 2014) installed, I even tried reinstall of update, but still same problem, tried with and without addon scenery (NL2000). I am guessing you feel the update should have solved all issues with this.. I will do some further testing and try some other airports below sea level, just spotted EHRD will try that later.. 

Tested a little more tonight, EHRD also below sea level... One thing I didn't mention was I was using REX weather

normal flight CTD

changed ldg alt to -50 incase it just didn't like 0 CTD

installed ASN 7day trial CTD

May try another flight tomorrow if I can think of another option, any suggestions?

The weather radar for Ifly and ASN, works so this would lead me to think the 737 is installed ok, in the fs2crew folder there are the 2coupons that came with the update so I would also assume that installed ok....

It has nothing to do with weather, scenery, etc.

It has to do with negative value for the landing elevation as reported by the FMC.

That seems to tripping up the landing altitude when the FO reads it back during the descent checklist.

But I'm pretty sure the last update deal with that.

Send me a Support Ticket.