Hello guys,

Today I bought PMDG 737NGX. I installed it without any problem. But when I want to start the aircraft, I can't click on anything. How can I fix this? I am running FSX SP1

Thanks!

Jordy

No, should I install it in order to work?

I discovered that the engines were running, and I was able to take off. But all the instrument panels are down, how can I start those?

No you don't need fscrew2  installed for your issues your having. first off think you have posted this  in the wrong forum and you  wont  get  the  responses you need,  but I might  get you on the right track hopefully.

Have you read the ngx Introduction manual at all  it  gives  good details on how things need to be set up on your pc  etc

Once you read  that  do the tutorial 1 than do tutorial 2  as it  explains  what you need to do for your first flight

hopefully its only  user  error  your having  and not  something  that's needs re installing  etc since  you have just bought  the ngx  than your up to date  with the latest version of the ngx

Hint in the fmc  in the option part  you can set  the state of the aircraft to whatever  you like  cold/dark      short turnaround or long  turnaround  anyway this is all explained  in the introduction part of  the ngx manual

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

No, should I install it in order to work?

I discovered that the engines were running, and I was able to take off. But all the instrument panels are down, how can I start those?

Sounds like you maybe have a PMDG license issue.

Best to contact PMDG support directly.