Sign in to follow this  
Rammit

Majestic Dash 8 or QW 146 collection?

Hi all,

Both look really good, and are priced similarly and I was wondering which one is better?

-Rammit

Q400 is a proper simulation, the 146 is lighter when it comes to systems simulation. The Q400 absolutely amazing, possibly the best plane produced for FSX so far

vatsim s3

1133704.png

The Q400 has it's quirks, mostly to do with the external FDE engine. but overall is much more detailed and refined. I have both and like both, but the Q400 win's in quality for price paid.

/\ /\ /\    +1

The Q400 is fantastic but a more complex, detailed simulation.

The QW Avros are a lot 'lighter' on the mind :smile: but still pretty well done.

I'd vote for the Q400 10 times out of 10 though. :wink:

Both.

And the QW Avro isn't really a lighter sim, it's detailed enough.

Q400 is special though.

I have them both and as others have stated the Q400 is more detailed systems wise. But it comes down personal choice as to which one is better as a Jet fan is going to pick the QW 146 over a turboprop and vice versa.

Q400. At a first glance the QW Avro is pretty decent but under the skin there's a lot of default stuff going on. The Q400 is all custom stuff and it's done to an absolutely stunning level.

MJC Q400 definitely,  quality wing are only delivering half the package offered just the avro version no BAE146 version available yet approx 12 mths after release, very  poor show in my book

peter