Sign in to follow this  
Pilot267

A way to get only Copilot Voice in headphone? Help!

Hi All,

I am curious to know if there is a way to get just the copilot & ATC voice in my headphone. I wear a single side headphone with mic boom, and don't like the fact that I also get the engine sounds in my headphones as well. To me that's not realistic. I want the engine and environment sounds comimg from my speakers with the headphone solely for communications. Am I missing a setting? Is this possible? My headphones use a usb connection.

I'd appreciate a help with this.

Thank you

Mark

Yes this is possible i run the same

Make sure your FSX is set to play the sound through your speakers and audio/voice to your USB headset

Change the setting on the FS2Crew panel so that your USB headset is selected

This will play the AC engine noise through your speakers and FSX ATC and FS2Crew through your USB headphones

If yo have trouble setting this up let me know and i will help step by step

I have about the same problem. I hear all voices , vatsim controllers , via my headset and the engine sounds

via the speakers. Unfortunally , the answers coming from fs2crew , in my dash8 q400 , are also via the speakers.

I tried about anything but no way to have fs2crew voice via my headset so far. Very odd. Any idea ?

I have about the same problem. I hear all voices , vatsim controllers , via my headset and the engine sounds

via the speakers. Unfortunally , the answers coming from fs2crew , in my dash8 q400 , are also via the speakers.

I tried about anything but no way to have fs2crew voice via my headset so far. Very odd. Any idea ?

Check your FS2Crew settings.

On the FS2Cew dialogue click on the CFG button.

first.jpg

Then check that your headphones are set on the "Audio Setup"

Change it from Speakers to Headphones.

second.jpg

Then press the HS button on the main FS2Crew panel

third.jpg

If you still have issues please reply and we can work out some other way.

(please note the images may be different from yours as I used google and just edited them for this post)

Hi Steven.

I feel stupid as I completely overlooked that HS-button.

Thanks a lot. It's working fine now.

Henk.

Great stuff :)

Glad I could help...

Maybe Byork will give me a job lol (jokes)

How about an FS2Crew "instructor" banner :-)

The best FS2Crew users get invited back to become "FS2Crew Instructors"... cue the Top Gun theme song :-)

LOL thats the best offer I have had all night so ill take it :)

Tell me where to print my name lol *starts humming to top gun*

Hey guys I am still having this problem, for me clicking HS doesn't do anything at all. I am hearing VATSIM in my headphones just fine, and all other sounds through my speakers.

Hey guys I am still having this problem, for me clicking HS doesn't do anything at all. I am hearing VATSIM in my headphones just fine, and all other sounds through my speakers.

You need to select the audio device associated with your headset on the FS2Crew CFG panel.

Best,