Sign in to follow this  
Wendall

Carenado Phenom 100 confirmed!

And it looks pretty good so far!

looks to be a good little airplane for Carenado's first jet, I'm anxious to see how it turns out.

Nice first jet for Carenado. Wish them luck with the development

Kimo

Thanks for the update....been waiting to know about this. Just hope they'll consider allowing a drop-in G1000 (Mindstar) as an alternative to the adapted default G1000 they've been doing as of recent!!

Alan

Finally! and for P3D too. :smile:

More business jets to choose from.

+1 Hopefully with a Mindstar G1000 replacement option.

Keep them coming.

Wow awesome! Can't wait for this and I agree on the mindstar g1000 integration as well!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

.been waiting to know about this. Just hope they'll consider allowing a drop-in G1000 (Mindstar

Does Mindstar offer a G1000 with engine jet performance monitoring/gauges? Carenado needs to get off the pot and begin making their navigational device real world compatable and upgradable.

If it has a G1000 then I won't be buying it I know thats what the jet has in the realworld but the g1000 is really boring to look as if I'm flying this bird with the g1000 how is it gonna be that much differant then flying the TBM. I love the C90's cockpit a mix of old and new.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Rendi, I think you're absolutely correct...appears that Mindstar only does a single prop engine G1000. Can anyone else confirm that??!! Gosh, just realized even the F1 Technologies G1k doesn't offer a dual jet profile! And that's a serious $$ add-on.

But, unless Carenado can start implementing a serious systems based glass cockpit, I'm afraid their models aren't going to get near the F1's, ESDG, etc of the sim world. Cause let's face it, these biz jets (and glass cockpits in general) are, at the core, all about systems replication/fidelity. In short, as far as G1k's go, I guess the F1 Mustang is still the benchmark.

Regardless, I'll still be watching this development with deep interest! Sorry to say, but this baby is a lot sexier than the C510...real world included! ;)

Alan

Max speed 390 KTAS.

We need some actual bizjets! (Fast)

Actually if F1's Mustang had the G1000 like in their king air I'd fly it a lot more often. (Performance).

I'll prolly get it as I can still run RXP with their g1000's.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I think they'd be better off sticking to steam gauge aircraft! How about a jet star or Sabreliner. Lear 35 would be great too as there's many used for medevacs!

Does anyone know how many people work at Carenado? I imagine it's like a big office building full of people in cubicles who do nothing but model aircraft for 8 hours a day. I mean they seem to put out a new FSX/P3D aircraft every month, plus an X-Plane release every now and then. Then there's the sister company Alabeo, which is probably located in the adjacent office tower...

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Its a few guys at Carenado.....Add on teams are not that big.  Orbx is a large group but they have different teams working on different things.  Even then, it might only be a few guys doing an airport.  And maybe a dozen on a region.  Look at the orbx manual.  Only 10 on that team and a few of those may have only played minor roles.  PMDG; no more than 10 of them either.

Edit. Searched for the interview I remember.  Two founders.  12 total. http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?13703-Interview-Fernando-Herrera-Of-Carenado

Hope this is better than the FeelThere version. I love the look of the plane and the layout, I just was never able to get into the FeelThere version.