Sign in to follow this  
ilhan kesmez

help please

Well, I will try to explain my problem the best possible.

I purchased ftx global approx. one week ago and installed it as written on the pdf provided. But I had the folloving result:c5iu.png

26yv.png

And this at every airport that I tried.

With some difficulty I signed up to ftx forums and asked for help. Someone suggested that it is because a corrupt terrain.cfg and advised me to use the backup one in orbx directory.

My answer was "aah it did not work. Do I need to send more screenshots in order for you to understand better what happened?"

And I got banned from the forum. I tried to view the pages for those who are banned and I get the same response: You are not allowed in this community.

So I tried to reinstall the texture files that were backed up and had the same result.

I need help, either from ORBX or from an individual to make ftx global work or to return to my original situation.

I don't realy care for the 100$ or so I payed, what worries me is the prospect to reinstall fsx with all the add-ons I have

Thank you in advance

İlhan KESMEZ

Do you have any Ultimate Terrain products installed?  If you do then run the setup tool for each.  Do not select Night Lighting, Main Roads OFF, intersection ON, turn off glaciers, railway yards, highway interchanges... allows better autogen placement.

Best of luck to you.

\Robert Hamlich/

Guest ecg

And I got banned from the forum. I tried to view the pages for those who are banned and I get the same response: You are not allowed in this community.

I don't think you are banned. I found your post. No indication of a banned account. I will post at OrbX inquiring

about your access issue.

Holger one of the devs responded after your post about the first solution not working. Here is what he posted.

"Hi there,

odd that. Do you happen to use Addon Converter X because it's known to alter ground textures when active?

If that's not it what is the date stamp of the file "lclookup.bgl" in your \Scenery\BASE\Scenery folder when FTX Central is set to Global with Hybrid?

Cheers, Holger"

He is clearly expecting a response.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Thank you but I allso tried to contact the admin and they did not answer so I tought I was banned

Guest ecg

Did you make your post in the validation forum after you registered. This can cause a lock if not done correctly.

They would let you know if you were banned. I will let you know what they post.

In the meanwhile, a list of all your addons might help. Also a list of items in your scenery library. We can at least check to see if anything might be interfering.

-ed

I have no add ons for landclass or terrain I only have plane and airport add ons

The Airports are

Omdb

Eddm

Svmi

Hllt

Tncm

And som freeware airports

If that's not it what is the date stamp of the file "lclookup.bgl" in your \Scenery\BASE\Scenery folder when FTX Central is set to Global with Hybrid?

What does that mean? how do you set ftx central to global with hybrid?

Did I do something wrong with ftx central

by the way my lclookup.bgl file's timestamp is:12:07:2013 11:02

Don't know what it means...

Guest ecg

Mod/admin at orbx says your account access looks fine. No block on it.

Guest ecg

You should also make sure all the addon airports in your scenery library are below all the ftx entries. You may also want to disable all the airports see if that fixes the problem.