Sign in to follow this  
paulk0867

Landing Clearance

Hi all, I use VoxATC 6.20 and iFly737 and generally have no problems. But a couple of things are really bugging me, perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Firstly if I have the config set for a gate arrival the jetty isn't automatically put on to the aircraft after engine shutdown. This always used to happen before I upgraded to version 6.20. Is this a known bug? Secondly if I've selected a flight that I've checked the 'no vectors for arrival' box, I get a clearance for an approach but never get handed over to the tower and therefore can't get landing learance. If the FO is working the radio he doesn't automatically call at the point that you are told to report established on the localiser or a particular waypoint and there is no option in the menu (0). And if I'm operating the radio and call at the instructed location there is no reply. Anyone got any ideas?

Hi all again, my apologise, I've  mixed up two different questions. The first is actually about FS2Crew, so forget about that. But the second concerning getting landing clearance is the question I meant to ask on this forum, so if anyone out there has an idea I'd much appreciate the help.

Many thanks.