Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Novosibirsk (OVB) to Tashkent (TAS) in WSHD

Love it!

Remember seeing (and hearing) those beautiful birds up to the mid nineties at my home airport (EHBK). 

Where can we find that model ? Looks like a solid VC environment....

awesome video Ed as usual.  You are quite gifted at making these things.  i can always tell its your work esp when you fly the Russian birds! 

I saw where somebody asked whether that AC had a VC.   I suspect not.   the head movement has to be some kind of video effect.  

Eric 

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

awesome video Ed as usual.  You are quite gifted at making these things.  i can always tell its your work esp when you fly the Russian birds! 

I saw where somebody asked whether that AC had a VC.   I suspect not.   the head movement has to be some kind of video effect.  

Eric 

Hello Eric, always good to hear from you. Thankyou for your kind comment.

Love it!

Remember seeing (and hearing) those beautiful birds up to the mid nineties at my home airport (EHBK). 

Thankyou Hugo, I know you have had a few IL-76TD-90VD's visit your home airport since the nineties but I must confess to not liking them as much.....I like noise and smoke.

Where can we find that model ? Looks like a solid VC environment....

Hello Gordon, I thought you might know me by now..... I prefer 2D panels. Track IR and VC's just make me dizzy...

My Il-76 panel is 2D with all views animated.

As for the model...pm me as the uploaded model has a load of bugs and even the fixes are still not enough.

A bit like me waiting for an AES long tow bar....all could have been fixed in a day but we have to wait for a year and are still waiting.

I could have sworn that thing had a VC...looking at gauges while the engines spool up definitely does not look like a 2D panel shot...what magic did you spin there ?

I could have sworn that thing had a VC...looking at gauges while the engines spool up definitely does not look like a 2D panel shot...what magic did you spin there ?

The best thing I ever did in FS is start to learn to make my own gauges.

The old style of 2D panels are not very immersive IMHO but I also did not like VC's so I decided to make 2D's the way I like them.....

That is with the main view having the yoke in the middle of the screen and animating all other views.

In this IL76 panel all gauges are custom bar the PT KLN90B.

The forward right view has gauges that are especially written for the view angle.

Plus....using the yoke hat one can quickly see nearly all panels. (Forward= pilots point of view, Forward_up=overhead, Rear_Right=electrical panel, Rear_left=Pressurisation,apu and hydraulics, Rear= Navigator view)

Amazing !!

Anyways, I downloaded the model and the widescreen 16:10 panel. But there are no useful gauges in either the model or the panel download.....Where does one go to get them gauges ?

Thanks

Where does one go to get them gauges ?

Thanks

Are you looking for a FS9 panel?..... I would go to avsimrus(dot)com first select folder FS2004 aircraft panels then search il76.....also sort by upload date.

Look for the largest file as you may have just downloaded an update.

I do not know as I had decided to make my own IL-76 panel a long time ago when I realised the Ruskies were using PT IL-62 gauges. An IL-62 is not an IL-76...and also I wanted to animate the forward right/left views.

I think there may be a VC in the pipeline for Ilya's model.....but it would seem a lot of fsimmers who go gaga for VC's forget they need gauges.....so I'm guessing a long time coming.