Sign in to follow this  
knutt

All default taxiways under the grass

Hi simmers!

After I downloaded FTX Global, all default taxiways was under the grass. That is very annoying and ruin the expirience.

Is someone able to help?

What other scenery or landclass addons do you have, for example UTX?

Rod

Rod Beck

My recommendation is, disable the Norway Mesh in the Scenery Library within FSX and start FSX again to see if that works. If that fixes the problem, you know it's the Norway Mesh is the problem. Also, in FTX Central you could use the "FTX Scenery Library Insertion Points" and make sure FTX is above Norway.

Not being the expert, I'm just brain storming in trying to help you out. Another recommendation would go to the ORBX/FTX forum and ask.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Rod

Rod Beck

My recommendation is, disable the Norway Mesh in the Scenery Library within FSX and start FSX again to see if that works. If that fixes the problem, you know it's the Norway Mesh is the problem. Also, in FTX Central you could use the "FTX Scenery Library Insertion Points" and make sure FTX is above Norway.

Not being the expert, I'm just brain storming in trying to help you out. Another recommendation would go to the ORBX/FTX forum and ask.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Rod

Will try that. Thanks!

I have recently loaded the ORBX EU England and find that the AI spits from the blisterhangar 3 start are below ground level in the RealAir Spitfire. As I start to taxi ,I disappear in an unseen"hole" in front of the hanger whilst the AI Spits arrive from undergound as they take off in front of me! I guess this is a terrain conflict error of the mesh. I have checked that the ORBX scenery files are at the top of the list (or should this be at the bottom of the list as seen on the screen) and I have been on the Orbx forum (no result ) and looked at other forums as well and drawn a blank.

I have no other add- on scenery as yet.

I have downloaded all the patches for EU, which I think may have only adjusted terrian at some airports with no changes.

I am new to this FSX (6 months) and have trawled your informative forums many times and have learned a great deal as a result but I am not yet into altering too many things without advice within FSX.   

I do not want to loose this part of the RealAIr (it all works o.k out of EU  region and they all work from the other airfields within the region) as I enjoy trying to fly in formation with the other Spits but at the moment I cannot even get off the ground! 
 I see that Bill  has started his own web and I am sure that he would be most disappointed if his efforts for the West Malling scenery now comes to nought as a result of ORBX.

Any help and advice would be welcome as I am sure there must be others out there who have this package and either have the same problems or have managed to resolve it.