Sign in to follow this  
Jerad

Stumbled across this Amazing video

18 kt crosswind and the wings flex that much? I know the 777 has a good amount of wing flex but that looks excessive.

Cool Video though.  

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Cant wait to try the 777 on such weather conditions myself. Its an impressive aircraft!

Such weather conditions in FSX are exactly the same as if the sky was clear, those clouds are only texture files... It's a pity that a FLIGHT simulator doesn't simulate the flight environment, that is the weather...

James Goggi

Such weather conditions in FSX are exactly the same as if the sky was clear, those clouds are only texture files... It's a pity that a FLIGHT simulator doesn't simulate the flight environment, that is the weather...

There is default wind data you can turn on in the settings. Plus most of us use weather addons.

Still no VC rain effect? It's a shame.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Does anyone know what those white and green spinning range rings are that show up on the ND just after take-off? They seem to be moving and not be centered around a fixed coordinate, so they can't be FIX page rings, right? I've never seen indications like that before, neither in a sim nor in RW videos. Any ideas?