Sign in to follow this  
SimBrief

SimBrief - Advanced Flight Planning

Just want to add my thanks as well. I'm using it for every airline flight and really enjoying it. Thank you for your efforts!

- Aaron

Just want to thank you for doing this for the FS community.  It is very rare nowadays for a Flight Sim addon developer to give something this good for free!! 

Good luck and God bless you my friend!!  Good karma will come you're way!

peace

Thanks it's nice to hear people are still enjoying it! ^_^

Another update, I have just added the United Airlines (UAL) format to the dropdown list on the Dispatch Options page. That covers the 3 most popular airlines as requested by SimBrief users (BAW, DAL, and UAL), the next most popular would be DLH but I haven't had anyone send me an OFP sample from them yet so I might do BER next instead.

We'll see.

Will you be doing KLM as well one day?

Thanks for the nice comments!

Will you be doing KLM as well one day?

Perhaps someday, though I haven't had anyone send me a KLM flight plan yet so that would have to happen first. If you have one you'd like to send, the best way would be to send it to contact@simbrief.com !

Thanks again,

Update:

I have just added the Emirates (UAE) format to the system! This is one of my favorite layouts so far, I find it's very clean and organized. Also, because the Emirates format is LIDO based, there are many similarities with the default LIDO layout which should help reduce the learning curve. This layout also contains new features such as ETOPS Entry/Exit/ETP reference points located directly in the navlog for ease of reference.

I've uploaded a quick preview here: http://www.simbrief.com/previews/UAE216_KLAXOMDB.pdf

Thanks,

Derek, would there be a way to enable more options on the nav data in use? I'm ok with the Navigraph feature, but if someone were running an Aerosoft data subscription package or some more parties to follow, how could he enable a more current set than the free one?

Means what do you need from the devs to allow for some more.

Hi CoolP,

For now a Navdata Pro option isn't possible because Aerosoft doesn't have the necessary access code system in place. Without such a system it would be impossible to verify which users have actually bought the AIRAC before unlocking it for them. I believe users have already requested this feature several times on the Aerosoft forums but with no luck as of yet.

Another update, I just added the MD82, MD83, MD88, and MD90 to the system. This one was long overdue, sorry for the delay in adding it.

Thanks,

Thanks for answering. I think I just wanted to hear that it's not you who sort of blocks certain providers but that you need this code system to be in place to allow for a legal usage. By this, answer given. Thanks. :smile:

Derek
  You should make a Take Off Performance Calculator too :D I'd pay for that with the all the addons out there

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I think they need some detailed performance data to forge a profile for a particular plane. So if you had some planning charts, that'll help.

Trying to download to SimBrief  the AIRAC 1113 cycle that I have purchased from Navigraph.  Asking for an "Activation Code" that I cannot find.  Where do I find this ?

Dave Hinson