Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Fly Tampa's upcoming Copenhagen

Does anyone know if this will be a FS9 scenery or will it just be for FSX?

I am still using the old Swedflight scenery for Copenhagen and want to upgrade. On Simmarket the Scansim scenery for Copenhagen is on sale for $6.46 (USD) (unitl Aug 31st). That is a awesome price but I'm not sure if I should wait for the Fly Tampa version and miss out on that good Scansim price.

Lyle, this is the FS9 forum. We would appreciate if you would keep your partisan prejudices to your self.

I'll say... nobody's taking anything away from you, dude.

Go play in your own little sandbox.

To answer the question: last time I heard, YSSY was going to be the last FS9 scenery from FlyTampa.

We can but live in hope, but for 6 dollars + change, I'd take a punt.

YSSY was going to be the last FS9 scenery from FlyTampa.

YES!!! Thank god!! One smart buisness decision on their part!

✓ Fsdreamteam

✓ Flytampa

✓ Flightbeam

✓ PMDG

Aerosoft is almost there.

Lyle, didn't you get the message?

He's not very good at reading them....

I own the ScanSim version and it is quite satisfactory though obviously not in the league of the 'big boys' efforts. AES supported too.

It is noted ScanSim are often on sale at simMarket so if you miss this time it shouldn't be too long before another opportunity arises   

On another matter -

:angry:  :angry:  

:diablo:  :diablo: 

Attention: Moderators.

Serial pests like Lyle221 have no place in our forum.

:t0103:

Please delete this section of my post after reading.

Many thanks.

While I am a primary FSX user, I appreciate the effort developers are putting into FS9 scenery design.

Especially when a high-quality scenery is released for FS9, it promotes alot of traffic on online networks like VATSIM (as many people are still using the older sim). This promotion is great as a controller, and I am particuarly looking forward to the release of FlyTampa YSSY on both platforms as a controller in Australia on the VATSIM network.

http://www.fspilotshop.com/aerosoft-scandinavian-airports-p-457.html is the 2003 FS9 release but It is quite nice. It includes Copenhagan:

• NEW Copenhagen, Kastrup (Denmark)
  • Gothenburg-Landvetter (Sweden)
  • Gothenburg- (Sweden)
  • Kiruna Airport (a very northern airport in Sweden)
  • Malm-Sturup (Sweden)
  • Aarhus Airport (Denmark)
  • Jonkoping (Sweden)
  • Oslo-Gardemoen International (Norway)
  • Bornholm (Denmark)

I have this scenery of that version I mentioned but I do not know  if it has been updated. It is no longer on the Aerosoft US site. I don't recall which developer did it.

Did not know FT was making this one. I have the ScanSim one, and it's pretty nice. I'll stick with it.

I don't recall which developer did it.

Ron as I recall this was a SimWings release principally developed by Cornel prior to his parting of the ways to found DreamFactoryStudio.

I have decided to get the Scansim scenery. It is only $6.46 and if Fly Tampa does make Copenhagen for FS9 then $6.49 is not a lot of money to loose.

Lyle, this is the FS9 forum. We would appreciate if you would keep your partisan prejudices to your self.

Nope he doesn't get it, therefore Lyle221 has now been banned from the FS9 forum indefinitely.

Nope he doesn't get it, therefore Lyle221 has now been banned from the FS9 forum indefinitely.

Actually, he has now been banned entirely. Two forum bans in one week = total ban.