Sign in to follow this  
Goldstar Textures

PMDG 777 Liveries - Goldstar Textures

I know Varig is extinct, but please, would be GREAT see the PMDG T7 on his colours.

PS: Varig only had the 200 and /ER variants, so i dont know if it will be a problem to create this textures for the LR variant. But its just to see this great plane flying again, please  :rolleyes:

These liveries look stunning and they would be fantastic on the PMDG 777. PMDG, please consider the following:

- Air New Zealand "All Blacks" 77W

- Air New Zealand "Hobbit" 77W

- V Australia 77W VH-VOZ 2009 (Original V Australia livery) and 2013 (New Virgin Australia corporate livery)

- Virgin Australia 77W VH-VPF (Hybrid between new Virgin Australia titles on the fuselage and V Australia tail)

- Singapore Airlines 77W and 777-200ER

All of them would be an absolute joy to fly.

Thanks!

im all for this one

http://www.airlinereporter.com/2012/01/photos-air-new-zealands-all-blacks-boeing-777-300er-takes-flight/

• Upvote 1

I know Varig is extinct, but please, would be GREAT see the PMDG T7 on his colours.

PS: Varig only had the 200 and /ER variants, so i dont know if it will be a problem to create this textures for the LR variant. But its just to see this great plane flying again, please  :rolleyes:

+1 million

Particularly PP-VRA, the first one for Varig. I used to see (and VRB too) here at my home airport (airline hometown by the way). So small runway for a triple seven, but the most impressive take-offs that I've seen live.

Mauricio Brentano

United battleship gray

Malaysia "Freedom of Space"

Continental Airlines

Omni Air International

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

British Airways has been done already if u look at the post with all the pictures Froogle took a picture of it.

Kind regards

Thank you very much then!

British Airways has been done already if u look at the post with all the pictures Froogle took a picture of it.

Kind regards

Thank you very much then!

Eduardo Rubini

The old school United logo, with the blue and orange please!

• Upvote 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU