Sign in to follow this  
Goldstar Textures

PMDG 777 Liveries - Goldstar Textures

Since you did the Delta B77L fleet, Which i am gratetful for.  Is thre any chance you can create the textures of the Delta B772 fleet to be used on the B77L?

Scott Redden

121 Ramp Ops, Aircraft Dispatcher, ASEL: C150, C172, PA28-160 

System: Intel I7-8700k @ 3.7Ghz, 16.0 GB, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti 

Thank you so so much for doing the Emirates liveries! :)

I second that. Thanks Alex.

Also why I am here, Alex, I see you posted a list if 300ER Emirates liveries on your Facebook page, is there a chance you could add A6-ECM to the list ? It is often seen down my part of the world, appreciated of course if you could add it. :)

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

i would love to see a good Thai Airways Repaint.

1flee4.jpg

http://abload.de/img/1flee4.jpg

I haven´t been able to find a good Thai Paint for the PMDG 777 yet. Would be cool as they have a lot of nice routes from VTBS :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

I have a list of all the 77ws of Emirates that have no EFBS installed. The list includes  Type ,REG , Seating , Delivery Date and  SELCAL. It would be better to only paint the ones who don't have EFBs installed in them for more realism. All the SELCALS are accurate.
And btw, the '1000TH 777' sticker on A6-EGO was removed late November 2013.

http://app.box.com/s/bmr2g8cze5awdolisotq

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yusuf Keyre