Sign in to follow this  
Goldstar Textures

PMDG 777 Liveries - Goldstar Textures

Has Malaysia "Freedom of Space" been posted somewhere other than avsim ?

Thx

Not that I'm aware.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

I can't find a Jet Airways repaint anywhere, not even on the library. Of course, my search skills could be the culprit for that..

Aamir Thacker

I can't find a Jet Airways repaint anywhere, not even on the library. Of course, my search skills could be the culprit for that..

There isn't one yet.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

There isn't one yet.

That was my sneaky way of asking for one.

• Upvote 1

Aamir Thacker

Any interest in doing this version of the Singapore Airlines Star Alliance paint scheme (done with a white tail and the star alliance logo).  I know its on a 773 (which would be sweet to see this paint done when PMDG releases that variant) but it would be nice to have for the 772LR in the mean time.  Here is a link to the photo.

http://aegwaspotters.blogspot.ca/2012/10/star-alliance-777-312-9v-syl-sq223226.html

Cheer

John

Do any livery you want, just don't do this...

PxCZF7P.jpg

Branding your textures is one thing, but don't do it on the actual texture, do it on the .bmp somewhere, just not on any part of the texture.

I had to take your texture here and edit it so that rubbish wasn't ruining the paint.

Regards

Matt

• Upvote 7

I would really appreciate if someone could do the fleet for Air France Cargo. They have 2 777F's, F-GUOB and F-GUOC

PMDG did F-GUOC but I would love a high quality rendition of both to have the option to fly either.

I would like to ask for Air Jamaica Textures for the 777-200 LR

Thanks very much

Regards

Keith Talbot Air Jamaica Virtual and cargo

Is there a tutorial anywhere that would take you step by step to do these liveries.

I have CS6

I am tired of begging for livery... Thought I should make an effort. To begin with..I 'd like to take that Aero Mexico livery that is avaiable and adjust the color to be more Dark blue like the screen shot here.

I feel the same way as you. I have CS 5.5 because I wanted to do a Ted and a UAL  "Friend Ship" repaint. Sadly I just don't have the time.

If you look on YouTube there are several tutorials. I was teaching myself from a series on YouTube from MrTurbine 777. I'll get back to it when day.

This is part 1. (Please note he is using the NGX for repainting)

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma