Sign in to follow this  
Fabo

Are you going to buy the 777?

Are you going to buy the 777?  

529 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to buy the 777?

• I am going to buy it and I knew that since announcement.
    • I wasn't going to buy it, but beta impressions changed my mind.
    • I am still undecided.
    • I don't want to buy it, I don't like 777 in particular.
    • I don't want to buy it, I don't like longhaulers/widebodies.
    • I don't want to buy it, I don't like PMDG products or they are too complex/expensive for me.

Now, I understand most of people here are here specifically because they are interested in the 777, and they want to buy the plane after release.

I am interested though - have you always felt that way? Or did you make your mind up during the recent weeks, or based on beta impressions?

Or maybe you are not going to buy the 777, but you follow up with the development for whatever other reason?

Personally I was in the last group until the beta impressions started pouring in. I am not particularly fond of the 777, even less so the 77L (more of a 77W and 77E fan, solely on some-of-airlines-I-like-have-them basis), and I thought I will probably pass the 777 and wait for the 747... now I am going to buy the 77L (I hope it won't be out of my budget) based on beta impressions, which, well, impressed me so much.

No thinking involved in my answer. It was always yes from the day they announced it.

Fly UK - Head of Operations

Jordan McTiffin

Yep, definitely!   I have been waiting for a decent 777 for many years now, so the day this was announced I knew this is what I am looking for!   My all time favourite is the B747-400, but the 777 has always been a close second for me!

Kind regards

Does a Bear s**t in the wood?

Regards,

Hahaha.

Fly UK - Head of Operations

Jordan McTiffin

No brained . I was sold when it was announced. 747v2 as well.

Its PMDG! Reputation speaks for itself. Don't even need previews to buy it.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

"I don't want to buy it, I don't like PMDG products or they are too complex/expensive for me."

LOL at that one.

spacer.png

I'll buy every aircraft PMDG makes, they're that good :)

23.png

Anything from PMDG is a MUST HAVE!

I'm already saving on meals!  Breakfast at home and 1/2 dish lunch - also good to mantain good weight / colesterol :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Does a Bear s**t in the woods?

Regards,

Have you heard about the bear and the rabbit in the woods?

On Topic: I knew since announcement that I was getting it. It'll be one step closer in completing my fleet (All I Need is the 77W after the 77L)

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Still undecided. Yes, I want it, however I doubt my ability to utilise it as often as I would like, especially with both my VAs having no sandbagging rules (posrep required every hour/two hours). I'm more of a shorthaul person.

I buy the 777 and 747v2 definitely :good: 
The MD11 and 747X and 737NGX have already :good:

I'm not a huge fan of the T7 per se. And I'm definitely a short haul man. But ever since I heard PMDG were doing a T7, I knew I would be purchasing it.

And I will get the 747v2 as well