Sign in to follow this  

Do yourself a big favor... (huge pictures)

After getting FTX Global, get all the Norway freeware you can get (http://forum.avsim.net/topic/411852-norway/#entry2698913 take note that there are a few updated links in other posts below the linked one and for now you might as well skip the photoreal parts which are currently being updated), position yourself on runway 28 of ENSU Vinnu Airfield (which isn't there in default FSX), take off and fly low and slow straight ahead through the valley in front of you as far as you can and want to... It's FSX and FTX Global at its best. It's awesome. Make sure autogen is set to Extremely dense.

Here is a screenshot I made when returning to ENSU, flying a bit higher, near the tops of the mountains. As usual screenshots don't do justice to what you actually see in FSX. It's a shame I don't do video's. wink.png

9478333029_9354cb54e4_o.jpg

Decided to make some simple shots out of the VC too (even do they don't do justice etc. etc.). Here is what you see right after take off until where it gets narrow and I decided to take the Trike the next time... wink.png

Take off!

9481242216_bc95b0ddd0_o.jpg

Just after take off.

9481241914_093843d005_o.jpg

Leaving the small town behind.

9481241596_dd49206cd4_o.jpg

And finding another town.

9481241292_4839bb500e_o.jpg

FSX doesn't have cloud shadows but luckily those mountains do cast some nice shadows every now and then.

9481241004_7198d2ecf8_o.jpg

Hairpin ahead!

9481240714_b8b6b1cc17_o.jpg

Need the Trike to stay really low over there...

9478447851_f0799eae3a_o.jpg

Er... WOW.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Any couple of (preferably wealthy with a real airplane) Norwegians want to adopt a grandpa and have him move in for a few years?

Any couple of (preferably wealthy with a real airplane) Norwegians want to adopt a grandpa and have him move in for a few years?

LOL

Nice pictures!

If anyone want to swap countires for a while, give me a hint. I'll be glad to spend 90 days in the US this Fall ;)