Sign in to follow this  
JamesDinsdale

2D

Hi,

I may have missed some things but will it come with a 2D panel? If so is there an image uploaded via one of the Betas out there??

Dins

Hi,

I may have missed some things but will it come with a 2D panel? If so is there an image uploaded via one of the Betas out there??

Dins

No.

It has 2D pop-ups of the FMC and 6 displays though which can be seen in a number of beta-shots. Check out the algamated 777 shots thread.

I don't want to be the "Big Meany" here, but, a simple search would have pinged up many results. For something a little less commonly discussed, like, "can you see mood lighting in the cabin", maybe that could have warranted a new thread. But even if you browse through the forums for maybe just 3 pages, you would have found your answer about 4 times....
Sadly [For you (I guess)] , This topic has been discussed ever since the 777 hype and first previews came out, just over a year ago.

Once again, sorry for bragging on, I don't want to be seen as a total idiot, having some strong words with someone, it's ,merely just a friendly pointer outer

I don't want to be the "Big Meany" here, but, a simple search would have pinged up many results. For something a little less commonly discussed, like, "can you see mood lighting in the cabin", maybe that could have warranted a new thread. But even if you browse through the forums for maybe just 3 pages, you would have found your answer about 4 times....

Sadly [For you (I guess)] , This topic has been discussed ever since the 777 hype and first previews came out, just over a year ago.

Once again, sorry for bragging on, I don't want to be seen as a total idiot, having some strong words with someone, it's ,merely just a friendly pointer outer

Is this necessary? 

No it's not necessary,

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Look man, you have ~11 posts so far. Do us all a big favor: Take your time and scroll through pages and topics, read what you want, answer wherever you want, and then (only then), open new, genuine, not opened ever before, topic. Please.

Welcome to the forum.

No 2d.

As mentioned, it was discussed in other threads. So if you're interested in the long ping/pong match on the 2D/3D debate give it a quick search - but since you put the question out there - the answer is no 2D on the T7.

Best regards,

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

Just have a look at the guys (and gals) who contribute the most to any forum. Most of them post quite often, but hardly ever open a topic themselves. This is quite the indication that most questions have been asked before.

The search function is your friend, wasting bandwidth on a free forum is not. :wink:

Is this necessary? 

No it's not necessary,

yes it is.

Is this necessary? 

No, it's NOT necessary:

- We all started at AVSIM with a post count of zero.

- Astonishing to see that some of us would treat a 500+ poster more nicely than the newbie - IMO, it should rather be the other way round. (Now jump at me, community!  :P )

- Yes, search is your friend.

- No, whether you search - successfully - before you post or not, we should still play nice. (Well, some subtle irony doesn't hurt, does it?  B)  )

Thank you to the top two who actually answered my question. The fact of the matter is, I have been on this forum for about 2 years (or since the 777 section was added) and have never contributed due to the 75% (retracted figure.. apologies.) of the population being a bit stupid. Which has been clearly highlighted in a few responses. Unless it states in the Avsim CoC that I have to search every topic to see wether or not it will answer my question then please POINT IT OUT. Otherwise stop wasting your wrists/fingers/'brain' energy and giving me complete poo ( I know a more appropriate word beginning with S and ending with T) in response which isn't required.

I know, there are always those who seem to be intent of arguing rather than just answering a simple question. Blimey, imagine asking a question to a mate over a drink sometime and then him telling you to go to the library just because he's answered it before. I remember a few years back, when I'd just started simming, asking a simple question and receiving several less than friendly replies from a few dickheads. I left this forum and joined up at Orbx, where the atmosphere was and still is very friendly. Gladly, I returned to Avsim to discover that, thankfully, the forum is mainly supported by a large group of friendly and helpful individuals who don't always jump down your throat simply because you might ask a question which doesn't fit in with their way of thinking. At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter that a question has been asked before, does it for god's sake.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

So how many posts should we have before we can be a part of the "special people" that are allowed to post?

Can time being a member of avsim count?

I think avsim and PMDG need to post new rules that only people with 500+ posts can ask a question or open a topic.

Goodness people get over yourselves. Its a game! Just answer his post and leave it be like the first reply did.

Sean Green