Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Travel/Leisure Magazine's "Best Domestic Airline" Top 10

Guest DanWalloch

Here are the top 10 airlines for Travel and Leisure's "Best domestic airline" for 2003.Top 10 Domestic Airlines and Scores #1 Midwest Airlines 80.23 2. JetBlue Airways 76.04 3. Alaska Airlines 64.65 4. Hawaiian Airlines 62.28 5. Southwest Airlines 61.13 6. Aloha Airlines 59.60 7. Continental Airlines 58.84 8. American Airlines 58.49 9. Frontier Airlines 57.22 10. AirTran Airways 56.18 Here is a memo to all Midwest/Midwest Connect employees from CEO Tim Hoeksema."Thanks to your hard work, Travel+Leisure magazine has again recognized Midwest Airlines as the "Best Domestic Airline" in its 2003 World's Best Awards competition. The magazine's subscribers

By the way, where is Northwest?still looking for my brothers luggage from his last flight, and the one before that, and....Northwest and KFNT= :-hang out to dry(without any pants)

I have been fly northwest Northwest at least 3 times a year for a decade and I've never had a bad experience with them.

Looks like the "blue" tails of Jetblue at only 4.19 pts away at 2nd place will hopefully surpass Midwest next year. Flown 4 flights on B6 and had a wonderful experience everytime with them. Go B6!

Eric 

Guest cw1011

I'm not surprised to see Alaska up there. I fly them almost exclusively since I live in Portland, OR, and they and Horizon are pretty hard to beat. Great service, really nice people (unlike the bitter zombies on United)and on Horizon, free beer after lunch. And, only 15,000 real miles to get to MVP status. Colin

I assume that you are referring to US domestic airlines ? None of those are domestic to me.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png