Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
byork

product update
25 August 2016: VERSION 3.0 IS NOW AVAILABLE! GO GET IT!

41 posts in this topic

Gentlemen,

How to install:

1. Version 3.0 is built into the main installer. 

There is NO stand-alone updater.   (It's pointless to have one anyway since all files were changed).

2. Log into your FS2Crew account and click "Completed Orders".  Re download and re-install FS2Crew Airbus.

3. There is no need to uninstall FS2Crew first.

4. If you purchased from a 3rd party vendor, they may or may not have the latest version on their server.  We sent them the new files.  Most of them do it right away.  Others are slower.

That's it!

Change Log:

Version 3.0 (VOICE and BUTTON CONTROL)

Released:  25 August 2016

NEW AND UPDATED:

1. Support for the Airbus Global FO Voice Set!

v_bus_box_large.png

2. Ability to pause the FO audio.  FSX/P3D Key Command: WING FOLD.

3. Improved support for Dolby 7.1 and 5.1 systems.  You should no longer need to set your speakers to 'Stereo' in the Windows Control Panel.

4. Reduced probability of FS not shutting down cleanly if Headset selected on the Main Panel.

5. Text code updated so if your window display setting is set to greater than 100 percent, the FS2Crew text on the panels should no longer enlarge.

Version 2.3

Released:  13 November 2015

NEW:

1. P3D V3 Support.

IMPORTANT:  If using P3D V3, you must use the official P3D V3 versions of FS2Crew and the Aerosoft Airbus.  Do NOT try migrating a a non official P3D V3 version into P3D V3 either manually or using a migrator tool.

2. Minor bug fixes.

Version 2.2 

Released:  12 November 2014

NEW:

1. Fixed issue with Before Takeoff Checklist (TAKEOFF NO BLUE) with respect to spoiler position.

2. Minor bug fixes.

Version 2.1

Released:  25 Sept 2014

NEW:

1. Minor bug fixes.

Version 2.0 

Released:  23 Sept 2014

NEW:

1. Support for the new Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 models.  The new A320/A321 models should also work out of the box too when they are released.

2. P3D 2+ Support (There is a new option in the installer menu).

3. Minor bug fixes.

Version 1.4 

Released:  18 October 2013

FIXED:

1. CVR Speech Recognition Log.  You can view the log at:

C:\Users\*****YOUR USER NAME******\AppData\Roaming\FS2Crew2010\Versions\AirbusX\CVR

You can open the Log file with Notepad.

Version 1.3 

Released:  28 Sept 2013

FIXED:

1. Select Briefing options.

2. Asian engineer at gate arrival.

3. General bug fixes and improvements.

Version 1.2 

Released: 16 Aug 2013

FIXED:

1. Micro pause removed during Packs Off Takeoff when packs restored.

2. APP/LOC Arm logic.

3. Config 3 takeoff flaps option (Before Takeoff Checklist).

4. Crew Language Selection limited to US, UK, EU.

Version 1.1 

Released: 15 Aug 2013

FIXED:

1. Landing Checklist - removed possibility FO could think the "Speed" voice response to the ECAM Memo challenge could be interpreted as an FMA announcement, and reply "Checked" accordingly.

2. Wipers will now physically move on the windscreen when the FO moves the wiper knob on the overhead.

3. When FO sets EFIS to CSTR, all other EFIS buttons will de-illuminate. 

4. 'Raw Data' Voice Command fixed.

5. Packs Off Takeoffs fixed.

6. FO no longer turns the Probe/Window heat on.

7. FO spoken altimeter values should no longer sometimes by off by 0.1.

8. Ground Crew will now correctly disconnect the GPU when so commanded.

NEW:

1. New gate agent load sheet dialogue if flying in Asia.  You will now hear a nice Asian woman handing you the loadsheet.

2. Runway Turnoff Lights, Landing Lights and Nose Light Voice Commands.  See manual for exact phraseology.

3. You now have the option to say "FLAPS UP" instead of "FLAPS ZERO".  Some German users had problems with 'FLAPS ZERO' due to their accent.

4. With the mode in PARKING, you can now speak: "AFTER LANDING CHECKLIST" during the taxi-in after landing.   The FO will perform the After Landing Checklist silently, and then speak "AFTER LANDING CHECKLIST COMPLETE".  This is purely optional.   If you don't do this, nothing will happen.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks a lot not only for, but including, the additional voice commands!   wink.png

+1

Thanks Bryan! 

Fantastic addon!!! Can't believe I've waited so long before jumping into this!!! :)

Have bough the PMDG 737NGX version - and was so amazed that I HAD to get the Airbus X version aswell... And I must say, it is just as nice - if not better! :)

Thanks again... really nice

And the voice editions is just amazing... ;)

Thanks for all the hard work, that obviously went into these great programs! Keep em coming...

P.S Can't wait for the PMDG 777 version! :)

Thanks a lot not only for, but including, the additional voice commands!   wink.png

And also my sincere thanks for turning me into a voice-control maniac: Currently I'm testing the VoxATC demo version with FS2Crew in the Aerosoft Airbus - works like a charm!   ^_^

Bryan has the magic to make every good airplane still a little better   :p0504:

Once again a brilliant achievement   :good:

Thanks and greetings from germany

Hey Bryan thanks for the update and for the product. BUT! The update system sucks.

1. Downloading 250mb with every update....this could be done more clever....give us a real patch

2. With every update I lose a download. Now I have only 13 downloads left...so after 14 updates I can not download any updates any longer or what?

1. Downloading 250mb with every update....this could be done more clever....give us a real patch

2. With every update I lose a download. Now I have only 13 downloads left...so after 14 updates I can not download any updates any longer or what?

1. Every file in the program changed, so a patch would the same size anyway.  The patch would be 250 MBs.

2. How many downloads do you need?  If you ever run out, just email me and I'll reset it.

Bryan

I have followed the instructions for downloading the new version from my completed orders but I'm not sure I am getting 1.2.  Having run the exe file it seems to install ok but I don't see any changes and I keep getting the female voice telling me there is a newer version. The file version of the download is shown as  2.0.0.44 in the properties tab. Is that correct? I am most likely missing something obvious, sorry.

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew, don't know about "the Lady" but if you speak "arm localizer" and after that "arm approach", and LOC disarms after that, you're on the latest version.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0