Sign in to follow this  
Bluenose1974

Included Liveries

Will be the liveries included in the setup or do we need to download them from PMDG website and install them using Livery Manager?

Will be the liveries included in the setup or do we need to download them from PMDG website and install them using Livery Manager?

Probably downloadable to reduce download size of the aircraft. But who cares... as long as they are there right?

I would love to see the KLM livery, can't wait.

Probably downloadable to reduce download size of the aircraft. But who cares... as long as they are there right?

I would love to see the KLM livery, can't wait.

I guess it's better to have it like they always did, they provide one or two basic livery like Boeing one and PMDG one, and then each and everyone will just get the ones tehy want to fly with. Smaller download also for the package and installer. Just seeing on the NGX a livery is about 10/15MB, which might be bigger on the 777 as I guess it might increases with the plane size the 777 being so much bigger than a little 737NG. So we can guess that adding let's say 5 livery could easily add 50MB to 100MB to the setup package. So best to reduce stress on the servers :P

Where and when  will these liveries be coming out? I cant find any on the PMDG website... Do they come with the plane when you buy it?

Where and when  will these liveries be coming out? I cant find any on the PMDG website... Do they come with the plane when you buy it?

Hello and "grüezi mitenand"!

I am a swiss guy and i will ask for the release the swiss 777-300 livery.

From 2016 the swiss airline will takeoff with the 777.

Kind regards.

"Uf wiederluege"