Sign in to follow this  
ILYUSHIN_IL62

I think MS is taking advantage!

Well, I don't know exactly what the deals were but surely Rob and Jack didn't do the work for free. TRI hired them to do the work and they did it...TRI made a wise decision to get the best. They did their work as part of the original package therefore they were part of the development team. I don't know how FLY12K clouds were made...particles or not they still 'looked' volumetric. Anyway..in the end we reach the same point...We need 3rd party add-ons. Without them the sims would not be where they are today. The wisest decision that MS made is to make FS2002 add-ons as compatible as possible with FS2004.

agreed, but i do like itmike

#####!? Why call Mike a troll! He makes valid point about it, but it is actualy cheaper then the FS2002 Professional which was like $87-99 Canadian at some stores. But whatever, I know Mike, and he is not one to start wars by anymeans. Give him a break for god's sake lol he is just stating his opinion. I for one think 2004 is a big improvement of 2002, but I dunno if I will buy it just yet. :-)Best Regards Derek Beal :-wavePROUD RUSSIAN/CANADIAN! :D http://www.x-plane.org/users/ilyushin/derek_small.jpeg