Sign in to follow this  
alainneedle1

alainneedle1

I feel the love guys, I got plenty of new stuff...need some time to write it down in a Shakespearean way to be sure it won't be misunderstood...

DISCLAIMER:

•Any information on this post or any other post of mine is intended as a guide only to the various subjects and related issues. It is not intended to be used in the conduct of actual business, education or other matters, but only as a reference.

•In no sense is the material on any of my post intended to be construed as legal advice.

•Alainneedle1 is not acting as a business advisory service to any party.

•Materials provided are used to serve as examples of their subjects and related matters only.

•All references to names, addresses and situations given in any examples are fictitious.

•No reference to any person in the examples given on any of my post refers to any actual person, living or dead.

And finally,

*Alainneedle1 makes every effort possible to ensure its compliance with Avsim's rules and regulations.

I feel the love guys, I got plenty of new stuff...need some time to write it down in a Shakespearean way to be sure it won't be misunderstood...

DISCLAIMER:

•Any information on this post or any other post of mine is intended as a guide only to the various subjects and related issues. It is not intended to be used in the conduct of actual business, education or other matters, but only as a reference.

•In no sense is the material on any of my post intended to be construed as legal advice.

•Alainneedle1 is not acting as a business advisory service to any party.

•Materials provided are used to serve as examples of their subjects and related matters only.

•All references to names, addresses and situations given in any examples are fictitious.

•No reference to any person in the examples given on any of my post refers to any actual person, living or dead.

And finally,

*Alainneedle1 makes every effort possible to ensure its compliance with Avsim's rules and regulations.

LOLOLOLOL! Being antiseptic, sterile, whimped and neutered isn't my idea of a "balanced" Alain either! Gag! Gag! (finger down throat). Isn't there some point between the Alien and Rendacella?

These two are my favourites (accentuation mine):

(...)

•All references to names(!), addresses and situations given in any examples are fictitious.

(...)

*Alainneedle1 makes every effort possible to ensure its(!) compliance with Avsim's rules and regulations.