Sign in to follow this  
jagabom

Hi, new to the fourms

I am not to sure where to start. I used to post over at the flightsim.com forums, I got sick, tried, and fed up at the forum police and the members there. I hope to gain a lot more over here, and be able to enjoy conversations with out them getting deleted. Ever time I posted over "THERE" they deleted my posts. Nels and Lou hate me. So I hope to makes some great friends here. This site is so much better than fs.com. Faster downloads no login screens. I am 18 years old and have started flight training, so I guess this is my intro screen for everyone to see. I didn't know where to post it. Thanks,MichaelPS: They deleted my account beacuse I said Avsim was better. That is ludicrous, you cant ever voice opinions over there.

Guest Air1

Welcome Michael, I think things are much more layed back here but be fair warned, they won't tolerate any &%#@ here either. So be a good boy and you will find much of interest here.Steve

Guest The Ancient Brit

S

Welcome to our second home...errr at least for some of us it is. :-hahYeah, AVSIM is also strict about posting but I have never seen or heard of any moderator to take advantage of his/her power just because they dson't like someone. As long a you follow the rules you'll be aiight...especialy in rhe screenshot forum. Don't post more then 5 pictures and keep then at 800*600. ;-) Other then that, i'm sure you'll like it here...the community is wonderful.Take careMike

Guest drobson

It's obvious to me that there was much more going on than you are relating here.Darrell

Yeah, Well don't screw it up for me drobson. (Thanks everyone else for making me feel at home.)Mike

There's more here then meets the eye.