Sign in to follow this  
ridge57

Throttles won't return to idle ?

It's been several months since I've flown the PMDG 737 NGX, but I don't recall this happening before. As I start to taxi, I advance the throttles to about 50% and then move them back to idle, but the engines stay at around 50%. I have to ride the brake to taxi and get to the end of runway. Once I start the takeoff roll they function normally and throughout the flight they work fine, they just won't return to idle.

I'm using XP with CH Products Yoke. I've calibrated the yoke and all the other controls work fine. Any ideas ? Thanks.

Hi There, Strange to say that this problem has just started happening to me. I'm using the CH Product yoke with Windows 8. Yoke works OK with MS Default 737. RE-installed the PMDG 737 but same problem has recurred. Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.  Daveboy

Hi there [again]  I have solved the throttle problem- just hope this solution works for you. While running fsx and PMDG 737 select ALT then Settings - controls - calibrate - properties - settings - reset to de-fault. You will have to re-set some of your assigned actions to the yoke buttons.   Cheers Davieboy