Sign in to follow this  
edesayve

FSX FATAL ERROR AND PMDG 737 GAUGES IN BLACK

Hello I've just purchased the PMDG 737 NGX and the visual model is well installed but no Gauges show in the VC. When I start trying to push any gauge the games crashes and a Unknow Fatal error ocurs, causing FSX to stop working!

Any clue on this issue?

My computer is new:

Windows 8

HP Icore I7 3.4 MZ

2 TB HD

8 GB Ram

Graphic card of 1 GB

I will apreciate any help

You need FSX SP2 or Acceleration to run the 737NGX.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

thank you Jim!

I have both installed! I guess I will unistall FSX and all addons as PMDG support suggests? I may have a corrupted file!

I tryed before to copy and paste my PMDGS from another computer!  After that I purchased the PMDG again, I don't know if this may have caused the problem?

I Also bought the Super 80 from flight 1 and when I install the Prfesional plane and want to run it FSX crashes! in the classic one the cokpit gauges are not working properly eitheir! I decided to remove that program to!

You most definitely cannot copy and paste any of our products from one system to another.

I would very much recommend following the clean install process at our support site.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I did everything and still the add on is not working any clues? I redownloaded the file and still have black gauges!!

Latest updates to the 737ngx installed?

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10