Sign in to follow this  

Norway! UPDATED

I removed the HP_5009_B2.bgl and still have the speed bump at my ENVA scenery by aerosoft. All else looks fine.

Bill,

Can you post a pic with the exact location of the bump?

I don't have UT installed, but I think this could be an AFCAD conflict.

Jose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Sorry to bother you guys but I have a Skydrive account,  I click on links, and file folders....they specific where do you want to save the download, when I go to start the download, I get an error and it will not allow me to download.

The error says.....Cannot download this file.  Invalid http server reply:  Details: HHTTP/1.1200 OK....I have no idea what that error means specifically but it sound like I am not connecting to the server for some reason.

Any ideas?

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Sorry to bother you guys but I have a Skydrive account,  I click on links, and file folders....they specific where do you want to save the download, when I go to start the download, I get an error and it will not allow me to download.

The error says.....Cannot download this file.  Invalid http server reply:  Details: HHTTP/1.1200 OK....I have no idea what that error means specifically but it sound like I am not connecting to the server for some reason.

Any ideas?

I think the files have been moved to FlightSim.com

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Thanks for the tip. I'll try the scanner to see if I can fix the elevation isses around ENVA.

I did fix Bergen by removing the br_ file. It was confirmed by the developer:

"The files should all be marked with br_ or enbr_"

So if anyone has FSDT ENBR, remove the files with br_ or enbr_ from the Airports of Norway Scenery folder for copatability.

Jose

I see issues outside of the airport, but I can't rule out what you see.

I will see what I can do to fix this and post ASAP.

Great info. I removed all the files with br_ and enbr, but still had double jet ways and buildings. So I tried removing the following files starting with br and now my FSDT airport looks normal.

brdeice

brfence

brsacargo

brspedi

brterminal

brtower

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Great info. I removed all the files with br_ and enbr, but still had double jet ways and buildings. So I tried removing the following files starting with br and now my FSDT airport looks normal.

brdeice

brfence

brsacargo

brspedi

brterminal

brtower

You are 100% correct all of the br files have to be removed.

Bill,

Can you post a pic with the exact location of the bump?

I don't have UT installed, but I think this could be an AFCAD conflict.

Jose

The speed bump is to the right. It looks like another conflicting scenery is trying to bleed thru. See attachment

Bill McIntyre

I thought I followed the OPs directions but I sure messed something up.  I have black boxes all over Norway.  See pics. I checked the Scenery order and it looks correct to me. I do not have FTX Global UT or any of that stuff - just default for Norway.

Any ideas and how to troubleshoot?

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

The speed bump is to the right. It looks like another conflicting scenery is trying to bleed thru. See attachment

Bill,

If I were you I would disable the Norway package and see if the bump is still there. If not, enable one scenery area at a time until you find the scenery causing the bump on the taxiway. Good luck.

I thought I followed the OPs directions but I sure messed something up. I have black boxes all over Norway. See pics. I checked the Scenery order and it looks correct to me. I do not have FTX Global UT or any of that stuff - just default for Norway.

Any ideas and how to troubleshoot?

Regards,

Ray

Are you using DX10 preview?

I think the files have been moved to FlightSim.com

ok i will check thanks.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Check the manual for Værnes X, it says something about mesh settings. Don't remember exactly what.

Check the manual for Værnes X, it says something about mesh settings. Don't remember exactly what.

I did check it has setting mesh complexity to 100 and >10 for mesh resolution. It's something conflicting with Norway scenery, because I never had this problem before. Just have the eliminate folder by folder/ file by file.

Bill McIntyre

OK. I have all the freeware Norway stuff with Værnes X, and things seems to work. No UTX btw.

DJJose,  Yes, I was using DX-10.  Unclicked it and it looks much better.  Thanks for the response.

Ray

DJJose,  Yes, I was using DX-10.  Unclicked it and it looks much better.  Thanks for the response.

Ray

Also wanted to post my scenery librrary order

nlvZ5.jpg

Also wanted to post my scenery librrary order

nlvZ5.jpg

DJJose,

Thanks for the posting of your order.  I see several that I downloaded but didn't know where to load them.  I will do that now. 

I am looking for the airports with the photo scenery now.  Some are outstanding.

Regards,

Ray